pages

August 14, 2016

Currently Watching | TV Shows.

Just like everybody else out there I watch waaaaay to much television. Ok, maybe not that much. But more than I should for sure. And with that comes the struggle of "what to watch?". I mean.. if you also have a Netflix account you know what I'm talking about. Gone are the days when you could just turn on the TV and waste away your day. Now, you actually need to put some thought into it. And the options.. Why do we have so many options?! We obviously don't need all of them. Sometimes we need to make some pretty though choices, guys.

But I'm here to make your life easier. Sometimes we don't have the brain power to choose what we're going to watch but we still want to have a good time. We spend the entire day making choices and when we get home we want to spend our time chilling out and maxing relaxing. I feel you and I got your back, girl (or boy).  
Suits: There's a new season out and I can't wait to watch it. I've been putting it off because I know I'm going to love it so I want to wait for more episodes to come out. But Suits is your usual show set in an office. In this case it's a law office and there's a lot of drama and action going on all the time. I also love the opening song which is a big plus in my book. I remember I was hooked from episode one and still am so that's saying something. 
Gilmore Girls: If you still have any doubt about how much I love this show please refer to this post over here. Thanks you. K, bye!

Pretty Little Liars: I'm so glad PLL is back with a new season. Although I'm not enjoying this one very much. I was a little late to the PLL party and started marathoning the show a couple of years ago so I'm still curious to know more. But if I had started to watch this when it came out (6 years ago I think) I would be long gone. In my opinion the show should have ended when we found out who "A" was, but now there's a new "A" and I don't think things are going to work out that well. We'll see. But don't get me wrong, this show is great, I'm just not sure how I feel about the new season. 
Stranger Things: This was such a big surprise. I decided to watch because everybody else was watching and I really didn't think I was going to like it. I'm usually not a fan of Netflix's original shows, I think I'm the only person who really doesn't like Orange Is The New Black. But Stranger Things, apparently, is the exception. I loved the characters and the whole dark vibe going on. You should really give this a try, specially if you already have a Netflix. 
Black-ish: I was not expecting this show to be so funny. I thought it was going to be a "filler show" for me, you know? Just something to watch while I waited for the next seasons of the other shows I was watching and boy, was I wrong? I scream laugh sometimes while watching this and I love it.  

I hope you enjoyed this post and wrote down some good recommendations. I apologize in advance if you get hooked on any or all of these shows. Although I think they're all really great and marathon worthy. If you get the chance to watch any of the ones I've mentioned, let me know on the comments so we can chat about it. 

But before I go, I would like to make some honorary mentions to Game Of Thrones and Modern Family. AMAZING shows. Seriously, these are my all time favorites. But they're currently out and we need to wait for the new season, so unfortunately I'm not "currently watching" them but they'll always be in my heart. 

Do you have any recommendations for us?
What are you currently watching?

Thanks so much for reading and I'll talk to you soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment