pages

August 23, 2016

Girls' Night Out Playlist.


I've been wanting to share another playlist with you guys for so long so when Airtime asked me if I wanted to partner up with them for this post I didn't even hesitate. Getting ready for a night out is by far one of my favorite things to do and since I live far away from most of my friends (we usually just meet up there) Airtime is kind of life saver in that matter. 

If you haven't heard of them before, Airtime is an app that allows you to video chat with up to 5 of your closest friends at once - which is already a step up from FaceTime because you don't have to choose between your girlfriends and everybody can join the party. Within the chat you can also listen to same songs at once and sing along and just have fun. You can also link it to your Spotify account and this where my playlist gets in the picture. Oh, it's also free!

As soon as I heard of it I thought it was such a great app and to be honest, I might just use it to catch up with my friends and skip the party. I've recently graduated from college and I feel like it's almost impossible to get all my friends together in the same place at the same time because everybody is always busy. And Airtime is a great way to get around that problem. If you get the chance download the app and see it for yourself.

Fantasy - Felix Jaehn Remix.

Dangerous Woman - Ariana Grande.

Hurts So Good - Astrid S.

In My Blood - The Veronicas.

Sex - Cheat Codes.

Chill Bill - Rob $tone.

Final Song - MØ

Closer - The Chainsmokers.

One Dance - Drake.

Good Together - HONNE.

That's my current go to playlist for when I'm getting ready for a night out! If you get the chance to listen to these songs let me know on the comments if you like them as well as your current go to playlist for getting ready for a night out. I'm always down for listening to good music and I'd love to know your recommendations. Make sure to check out Airtime as well!


What are some of your favorite songs right now?

Thanks so much for reading and I'll talk to you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...