pages

August 19, 2016

Links I'm Loving.

Heeeello, everyone!

I hope you'all are having a great so far, I know I am. Today is my day off and that's kind of exciting. I went to the pool in the morning, watched Gilmore Girls, had lunch with my sister and now the only thing on my list is blogging. I finally have to time to update my blogging schedule and you have not idea how good it feels. I'm also excited for today's post, it's been a while since I've done a Links I'm Loving and these are one of my favorite posts to write. I have so cool links to share with you guys and I hope you get the chance to check them out! 

Wonder Forest | COMMUTING: Just like the majority of the world population (don't quote me on that) I also commute to work and school every single day. Monday through Friday. And it sucks. It's by far the worst part of my day and I'm always trying to make it a little better. This post gave me great ideas on how to make the whole commuting thing better and I'll definitely put some of them to the test. 

GoodNet | BOOKS: A teacher of mine told me a about this website a couple of months ago and I've been checking it out once in a while ever since. This week I saw an article (or a post) there mentioning 10 books about women who are trying to change the world. If you remember, in an older post I mentioned that I was trying to read more books that would expand my horizons and bring some knowledge into my life and this post has everything to do with it. If you're a reader and you're looking for great recommendations, that's a good place to start. 

Vegan Cheesecake | RECIPE: So I've been trying to eat healthier and more plant based in general for a while now and I'm really enjoying it. I feel like I'm loosing and I'm just feeling better overall. And since that has been a success I decided to go vegan for one day a week. I did it last week and it wen't well, my only problem is that I feel like I can't get a whole meal together. So, I've bee doing some research and although a cheesecake is not a meal it does seem delicious.

Good Movie To Watch | FUN: I discovered this website yesterday when I went to my sister's house. The plan was to watch a movie and relax with a glass of wine but you know how the whole "so what do you want to watch?" Netflix debate can be frustrating. So I went online and found this. It's a pretty fun website where they suggest movies for you to watch based on what you're in the mood for. You can go over there and select lighthearted or griping and save yourself the 3 hours you waste browsing Netflix. 

Those are the links that I've found interesting this week. You know, these posts are getting harder and harder to make. Maybe it's because I haven't been spending as much time on the internet as I used to, I don't know.. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it and let me know your thoughts on the comments. I love hearing from you!

Thanks so much for reading and I'll talk to you soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...