pages

September 12, 2016

Links I'm Loving.

We're gathered here again to talk about more cool stuff on the internet, which is one of my favorite things to do. Probably why I have a blog too. This time I've put together some very different links, we have: an amazing blog, two blogger-resource links and a time management gem that has been helping to get a lot of studying done.

These past month or so I've been trying to do more. More of everything. I've been trying to be more productive in all aspects of my life, and I've had my ups and downs but, over all, it seems to be working. I've cut back on a lot of my free time doing nothing and redirected it into more important things like blogging, working out and studying, and these links reflect that in some way.  

Let's get to the links!

BLOG | A Cup Of Jo: I've come across this blog multiple times and I don't know why I never thought of mentioning it on one of these posts. So, here I am mentioning it. This is one of my favorite well known blogs: the design is perfect, I love Jo's writing and she's just entertaining. I know I like a blogger when, despite all the differences in our lives, I still can relate to her posts and care about her/him as a person. And if I don't relate to the blogger, chances are I won't be going back to the blog soon. Jo checks out all the categories and I keep coming back. This is one of my favorite posts from her and if you read it you'll understand what I'm talking about. 

HANDY | Bitly: Maybe I'm just slow, but it took me a while to understand how easy it is shorten URLs. I know, I probably am just slow. After I figured out this piece of rocket science, I've tried multiple websites and Bitly is my favorite. It's easy to use and it's pretty self-explanatory so I won't embarrass myself anymore talking about. K, bye!

PHOTOS | Pexels: This is a LIFE SAVER for bloggers. It's a free stock photos website and the pictures are lovely. I don't know about you guys but ever since I started blogging I've been looking for these kinds of websites and the pictures were never cute or aesthetic pleasing. You can always take your own pictures but sometimes when you're in a pinch it's good to have this as an option. You can use all the photos for all legal purposes. 

WORK | Tomighty: This is a desktop timer designed to help you keep focused on tasks that require long periods of concentration. I've been taking a lot of online classes, and the hardest part for me is staying focused. When I'm in class paying attention is not hard at all because I'm on a leaning environment, but when I'm at home things always go south and everything becomes a distraction. They have it for Windows and Mac, and the best part is that it's free. If you're struggling with time management and sticking to the task at hand, I highly recommend downloading it to see if it works for you. 

Those are some of the fun links I've been browsing lately. I hope you found this post helpful or, at least, entertaining. If you have any links to share with us please leave them in the comments below, as well as any thought or opinions you might have. I love hearing from you guys! 

Do you have any links to share?

Thanks so much for reading and I'll see you soon!


1 comment:

  1. Did you know you can shorten your long links with OUO and receive cash from every click on your short links.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...