pages

September 27, 2016

Monthly Favorites | September, 2016.

You have no idea how excited I am to be blogging. I was incredibly busy last week with work and school, and on top of everything I've been having some weird computer problems. I don't know why but Google Chrome is not working on my computer, every time I open the browser my computer freezes and I have to reboot it. If any of you know how to fix it please let me know on the comments, I need all the help that I can get when it comes to computers. For the moment I'm using my sister's computer but it's not the same. Oh well, shit happens and we just have to deal with it.


Today we're going to talk about which beauty products have stood out to me this month. You guys know I like to keep it short and sweet - maximum of 5 products. So, let's get to them!



Baptiste Dry Shampoo XXL Volume

This gives me so much volume! Baptiste dry shampoos have always been a favorite. I've had this bottle on storage for so long and I only took it out this month because I finished the one for brown hair last month (you can see it in my empties). And I'm so glad I did. I use dry shampoo every other day (the days I don't wash my hair in the shower) and I'm really happy with this one. The volume it gives is my favorite thing about it because I tend to use a lot of oils in my hair and they take away some of the volume.


CoverGirl Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation in 845.

As you can see from the bottle, this foundation has been very loved. I've been using this for so long that I'm kind of surprise this is the first time I'm mentioning it on a favorites. This is my all time favorite foundation and that's saying a lot 'cause I'm usually not a big fan of foundations. It's long lasting, matte and, even though it has SPF 20, it looks great in pictures and it doesn't look weird with flash.  




MUA Heaven and Earth Palette.

I got this palette a couple of years ago when I was in London, and I've been loving it ever since. I love the shades, the staying power and the fact that it's 4 pounds on MUA's website. I've been really into the neutrals this month, and I think I've worn this palette every time I put on makeup this month. I've been really considering panning this for the Pan That Palette next year which is kind of exciting!







Nude Lips // MAC Lipstick in Whirl and Velvet Teddy.

I don't know why, maybe I'm watching too many Jaclyn Hill videos, but I've been obsessed with nude lips lately. And these two have been my favorites. Whirl is a little darker, but in my lips it looks a lot lighter than in the picture and Velvet Teddy is an old favorite.



Veet Easy Grip Waxing Strips.

This is a life saver and an old favorite. I've been doing my own waxing with these kinds of strips for years now and I cannot recommend it enough. I don't like paying someone to do something so simple, and it literally takes me 20 minutes or less. I use this mainly on my upper lip area and eyebrows. It's super easy to use too: you just cut it in small pieces with scissors and apply where you need it. I would recommend warming it up a bit by rubbing it between your hands and that's all the prep you need.






Those are my favorites for this month! I hope you enjoyed the post, and let me know on the comments what are some of your favorites too. I promise I'm going to try really hard to stick to the schedule this week now that I have a computer to blog. And if you don't know, the schedule is to put up 3 posts a week. Hopefully, I'll get my computer back soon because blogging is someone else's computer just feels wrong and weird - hahaha!  



What are your favorites for this month?


Thanks so much for reading and I'll talk you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment