pages

September 6, 2016

My Favorite Podcasts.

Commuting sucks! It's, by far, the worst part of my day so I try everything I can to make it a little less horrible and little more bearable. Since reading, watching something in the computer and writing makes me extremely noxious audiobooks and podcasts are my only hope. I know can always listen to music (and sometimes I do) but I like to use that time to do something a little more productive.

Having said that, I feel like I need to let you know that some of the podcasts I'm mentioning are not "productive". Most of them are just funny and entertaining, which is something I need if I'm going to spend one hour every morning in a bus. I hope you like the selection I've put together. These are just my favorites but I do listen to some other "boring" ones to keep me up to date with what's happening in the world - but those are fun!
Let's get to the podcasts!

Anna Faris is Unqualified: This is one of the first podcasts I've listened to and I think it's what made me like them so much. Anna Faris is the funniest woman I know. And I don't know about you guys, but when I'm stuck in traffic I need something to take my mind of the situation and laughing is the best way to do it. 
Check it out here!

Shane Dawson and Friends: I'm a big fan of Shane Dawson. I've been watching his videos on YouTube ever since I can remember and he is just as funny on his podcast. He usually interviews Youtubers and they talk about pretty much everything and anything. If you're not familiar with Shane's videos I think I should warn you that he has no filter and that he can joke about anything. 
Check it out here!

Girlboss Radio: I still haven't read Sophia Amoruso's book but I can safely say that her podcast is awesome. I usually listen to this one on my way to class and it gets me pumped for the day. I just think she's so inspiring and I like to listen to and know more about women in business and in positions of power. 
Check it out here

Stuff You Should Know: The name is pretty self-explanatory. In this podcast co-hosts Josh and Chuck talk about literally everything and how it works. Just to give you an overview, the last three podcast were about Animal Testing, Negro Leagues and Food Tasters. And they talk about all of that with such enthusiasm that it just puts you in a good mood. 
Check it out here! 

These are all the podcasts I've been listening to lately. I'm fairly new to the podcast game so if you have any recommendations you think I might enjoy listening to let me know on the comments. I hope you enjoyed the post and if you give any of them a try let me know what you think! 



Have you ever listened to any of these?
What's you favorite podcast?

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...