pages

October 10, 2016

Links I Love // Halloween Edition.

Heeeello, everyone!

I hope you're all as excited as I am for Halloween! And if you're not maybe you should avoid my blog in the month of October - but fear not my friend, we go back to the usual posting in November. For this month's Links I Love I thought it would be fun to keep the tradition going (tradition that started last year, I might add) and make it Halloween themed, because who doesn't love Halloween? Today we have a mix of decorations, costumes, food, spooky reads and, as usual, YouTube videos.

Let's go!

32 Halloween Party Food Ideas // If you're one of those amazing people who likes to throw parties, this link is perfect for you. Even if you're not throwing a party, these are still fun things to do with your friends (or by yourself) this month. My favorites are the Eyeball Tacos and the Spider Devil Eggs because they look like the easiest to make and 'cause tacos are delicious! 

Harley Quinn Costume // I feel like everyone is going to be Harley Quinn for Halloween and if I were dressing up that would be my first choice. There are a bunch of videos on YouTube, but this one is my favorite. I love Tess Christine , you can clearly see how much effort and work she puts into her videos. Highly recommend checking it out!

9 Spooky YA Reads // I've recently done a post about my Halloween TBR, but right after I published that I found this link. I liked this list because it focuses mainly on YA, and it's hard to find good scary YA books - their usually adult and I always go for Stephen King and more known authors. A book that really stood out to me from this list and that I'm planning on adding to my October TBR is Long Lankin by Lindsey Barraclough.  

Conspiracy Theories - Shane Dawson // Shane Dawson is famous for a lot of things, but his conspiracy videos are my favorites. He's extremely funny, but his conspiracy videos literally give me the chills. In these videos he usually talks about the illuminati, the mandela effect and all those creepy weird things. This link is going to take you to a playlist of all his videos, just don't watch them at night (specially if you live by yourself like me).

40 Quick and Easy Halloween Decorations // I suck at decorating so I need all the help I can get in that department. There are some that appear to be super easy and others that appear to take more effort. My favorite one is the little "sticker" for the wine bottle, I think it's such a simple thing to do but it makes it look like you went all the way with the decorations. This is also perfect if you're throwing a party.

These are all the links I'm sharing today! If you have any recommendations to share let us know on the comments so we can all check out. And also, if you get the chance to check out any of the links let me know what you thought about them.  I hope this post puts you in the Halloween spirit 'cause Halloween is fun and life is hard, so we need take any opportunities we can to celebrate and relax a little!  


What's your favorite thing about Halloween?


Let's hang some more!

Thanks so much for reading and come back soon!



letmecrossover_blog_blogger_halloween_decorations_links_I'm_loving_best_costumes_easy_michele_mattos_blogger_blogueira_brazilian_brasileira_canva_scary_books_stories_makeup_fake_blood





No comments:

Post a Comment