pages

October 26, 2016

OCTOBER BOOK HAUL.

Today, we're going to talk about books! For those of you who don't know yet (hello, you must be new here!), I do all of my reading and book buying on my Kindle, unless it's for school. I went a little crazy this month because it was a Halloween and I wanted some spooky reads. And also, I decided to just buy some of the book I've been wanting to read for so long. I like to wait until they're available on my library, but some of them were taking too long and the others were never available. I know buying six books a month is not a big amount for a lot of people, but for someone who almost never buys book it kind of is. I'm so excited to get to these books!








Armada - Ernest Cline // I know Ernest Cline is famous for Ready Player One, but this book caught my attention and I thought I would like it more. I've read the first few pages and I really liked what I read. I want to branch out a little more on my reading because I feel I like I'm always reading YA or Adult Romance. I need a change and I feel like this is going to be a good one.   


Throne of Glass - Sarah J. Maas // I'm not gonna lie, the only reason I bought this book was the hype. I know I'm super late to this party, but I'm here now and I want to see what the fuss is all about. A lot of people seem to love this series and I'm really hoping to be one of them. I love fantasy series with a lot of books so I can marathon them, but we'll see. Fingers crossed. I think I'll read this one next.


The Crown's Game - Evelyn Skye // Got this on a whim. It was a new release, I liked the cover and I've been wanting to read more historical fiction. This seems interesting, but I haven't see a lot of people talking about it on the internet. We'll see how it goes!


The Bone Season - Samantha Shannon // Another one that I got because of the hype. I feel like lately I've seen a lot of people talk about this book and I want to see what's that all about. I haven't read anything from this author yet, so I'm not really sure what to expect. I'm not even sure what this book is about, but I'm hoping is good.


Paper Princess - Erin Watt // I got this one because of Jessica over at Peace, Love, Books. I love her book channel and she's the person to go when you need romance recommendations. I've also seen other people talking about it. I'm just hoping it's not annoying. My main problem with contemporary romances is that I feel like the characters are a always annoying and predictable. But, we'll see! Maybe it's going to be my next favorite book!

Vicious - Victoria Schwab // I've been wanting to read this book for SO LONG! I'm so excited to finally have it. I haven't read anything from Victoria Schwab and a lot of people say great things about her writing. Hopefully, I'll get to this one next month. I originally got it to read in October, but I guess I can keep the spooky/mysterious theme going for another month.


These are all the book I've purchased this month! If you'd like to keep up with my reading and talk about books you can follow me on GoodReads. I'm always updating my reading progress over there. Let me know on the comments if you have any recommendations for me or any thoughts and opinions you might have. I love hearing from you! 


What books did you buy this month?
Have you read any of the ones I've mentioned?


Thanks so much for reading and I'll see you soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...