pages

November 12, 2016

Another Book Haul | November, 2016.

Today I'm coming to you with yet another book haul. I know, I'm out of control. But, I justify all this spending because I'll be traveling at the end of the month and I need books for the plane ride. Also I've been reading a lot, so... This is going to be the last one for a while. I hope. Anyway, I got some amazing books and I'm not sorry. I'll eventually read all of them. Hopefully, you'll see some of these in my November Wrap-Up. Maybe. Fingers crossed. Let's get to the books!  

  
 
     

  


    

All Summer Long - Dorothea Benton // Ever since I've read Lowcountry Summer I've been wanting to read more of her books. I love the fact that basically all her books are set in the summer time, and if you guys didn't know we're getting summer here in Brazil and I'm a season reader. This book is gorgeous and from what it says on the back, I think I'll really enjoy this. I'll probably read this one next, but I'm opened to suggestions.

Stay With Me - J. Lynn // I've read the first book in this trilogy (Wait For You) a couple of months ago and enjoyed it. This is the second one and I'm pretty sure it follows different characters. These are super quick and cheesy romances, but they're a good to read when you have a "book hangover" or when you're on a reading slump.  

Be With Me - J. Lynn // Third book in the series. Got it for the same reason as the second book and also because I can't not read the third one if I read the first and second. I just can't.

Twelve Day of Christmas - Debbie Macomber // Like I said before, I'm a seasonal reader and I needed some Christmas books. Last year I didn't read that many

The Light Between Oceans - M. L. Stedman // Only reason why I got this book is because  it's going to be a movie with Alicia Vikander and I love her and I want to watch as soon as it comes out. I also saw some positive reviews on GoodReads.  

Holding Up The Universe - Jennifer Niven // Everybody and their mother is reading this book and I want to know what the hype is all about. I've read All The Bright Places and, to be honest, I didn't like it very much. Hopefully, this one will be different. I'm kind of curious.

Two by Two - Nicholas Sparks // I don't know what happened, but I hardly ever see people talking about Nicholas Sparks nowadays. I think this is his latest release and I decided to give it go. I remember how much I loved Dear John, I honestly think I've read that book 5 times (or more) so this one can't be that bad right. I've been in the mood for more romances.

A Man Called Over - Fredrik Backman // Another spur of the moment purchase. The cover intrigued me and I saw some people talking about this book on BookTube a while back. I know very little about it, but it seems interesting. We'll see how things go.


Those are all the books I've purchased lately. I don't know what's going on with me, but I've been on a major reading quick lately. I'm also traveling at the end of the month so I wanted to stock up my Kindle with different reads for the plane. Let me know if you've read any of these books and which one should I read next. I'm currently reading The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson and I love it so far.

What are you currently reading?
What books did you buy this month?

Thanks so much for reading and have a great day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment