pages

November 16, 2016

Current Working Out Playlist | November, 2016.

Heeeello, everyone!

The end of the year is fast approaching and nobody wants to ring in the new year not feeling their best. Instead of waiting until December to freak out, why not do it like me and freak out in November so you have more time to work out? It's not too late to work on your 2016 Resolutions, and if one of them is 'loosing weight' or 'getting in shape' I got your back with this playlist. Finding good and upbeat music to get you pumped for working out is a challenge, but I'm here today to share with you 15 songs that will do just that. I still haven't figured out how to make a public playlist on Spotify to share my current favorites, so I decided to keep sharing them over here on the blog for now. I hope you enjoy it, I hope it motivates you to work out, and here they are!

House Party - Sam Hunt

Pretty Thoughts - FKJ Remix

Back To Back - Drake

D-D-Dance - The Royal Concept

Say My Name (feat. Zyra) - Hermitude Remix

Drive - Pretty Sister

24K Magic - Bruno Mars

Everyday - Ariana Grande

Soldier (feat. Lil Wayne) - Destiny's Child

Good Grief - Bastille

Son's Gonna Rise - Citizen Cope

Fresh Eyes - Andy Grammer

Saturday Night - Sam Hunt

Heartbeat - Chris Young

Emotion - Carly Rae Jepsen


That's what I'm currently listening to when I go to the gym. If you enjoyed this post and you want more playlists, I've done a couple of these in the past so just click here and it'll take you to all my playlists. Let me know your thoughts and opinions in the comments and please share with us your current work out playlist, I'm curious to see what songs you're listening to.    

What are you currently listening to?

Thanks so much for reading and I'll talk to you soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment