pages

November 23, 2016

Currently Reading + Currently Watching // November, 2016.

What's up, guys?

I'm kind of on vacation this week and the next, so I've been having way more free time than usual. And what do I do when I have free time? Go outside? Enjoy nature? No! I just lay in my bad and read or watch Netflix like a normal twenty-something  human nowadays. But, jokes aside, I've been super on top of my reading. I already overpassed my GoodReads Reading Challenge, and we're gonna try to reach 90 books. I would want to go for 100, but that's just not realistic. Anyway, I decided to spice up this post with what I'm currently watching as well. So, if you're interest in any of that just keep reading! 


CURRENTLY READING
letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_book_remember_me_sophie_kinsella_car_yellow_cover_If_I_was_your_girl_meredith_russo_diverse_books_transgender_YA_romance_contemporary_made_you_up_francesca_zippa_every_door_a_doorway
 Remember Me? - Sophie Kinsella // I think this is the only book I'll be able to finish in time for my November wrap-up, but I'm not too sad about it because I've already read a lot of books this month. I'm on the last 150 pages, and to be honest, this is not my favorite Kinsella book. It's still super funny and I'm enjoying it, but I'm not enjoying it as much as the other ones I've read. If you've never read anything from Sophie Kinsella, I would not recommend starting with this one.


letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_book_remember_me_sophie_kinsella_car_yellow_cover_If_I_was_your_girl_meredith_russo_diverse_books_transgender_YA_romance_contemporary_made_you_up_francesca_zippa_every_door_a_doorway

If I Was Your Girl - Meredith Russo // This book is really good so far. It's a YA Contemporary about a transgender girl and how she's been dealing with the transition, high school and her family. I think super important to read and to support diverse books. From what I've seen on YouTube, apparently the girl on the cover is transgender and I love that.


letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_book_remember_me_sophie_kinsella_car_yellow_cover_If_I_was_your_girl_meredith_russo_diverse_books_transgender_YA_romance_contemporary_made_you_up_francesca_zippa_every_door_a_doorway

Every Heart A Doorway - Seanan MacGuire // This is another diverse book, and the main reason I got it was the cover. I'm super intrigued by it, and also the title. I've read only the first 20-25 pages last night and so far so good. I'm planning on reading it more on the plane.

letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_book_remember_me_sophie_kinsella_car_yellow_cover_If_I_was_your_girl_meredith_russo_diverse_books_transgender_YA_romance_contemporary_made_you_up_francesca_zippa_every_door_a_doorway
Made You Up - Francesca Zappia // This book is super cute. I've been on a major YA contemporary kick lately, probably because of all the weird fantasy books I read last month. But, this one is about a girl who apparently has a hard time knowing what is real and what's made up in her head. I have high hopes for this one because of all the great review I've seen online. I'm also planning on reading this one on the plane and since it' s 12 hour flight I think I can do it.

CURRENTLY WATCHING
That 70's Show // So old, but so good. I don't really know why, but I didn't watch this show when it came out and now I've been binge watching it on Netflix. This one of the few shows that actually make me really laugh, seriously, out loud scream laughing. This incredibly funny, and if you haven't watched it yet, what are you doing with your life? Go watch it!



Westworld // This is a weird show. I started watching it 'cause my sister said it was super amazing and everyone was talking about it on the internet. And it's good, but I would say is an acquired taste. The first time I didn't really get the appeal of it, but now I'm really enjoying it. And plus, I needed to fill my Sunday nights with something now that Game of Thrones is over.



America's Next Top Model // This is my biggest guilty-pleasure. This show was super great when it started, but now it's just a bunch or model drama and I love it. I've been catching up on the season and it's super fun and entertaining. I wouldn't particularly recommend it, but it's entertaining.



Divorce // I love Sarah J. Parker and I'll literally watch anything if she's in it. This show is not supposed to be a funny sitcom, but it has it's funny moments. I've been really into it, and this one I would recommend watching. As the name says, it's about divorce and it shows a family dealing with it. I really like it, but it's not something I would binge watch.

That's what's been taking up my free time this month. This is new post for me and I want to know your feedback. I love hearing your opinion. As much as blog because I enjoy it and because it's something fun for me, I still want to know what you guys think. I really appreciate your comments and I love talking to you.

What are you currently reading?
How about watching?

Thanks so much for reading and have a great day!
letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_book_remember_me_sophie_kinsella_car_yellow_cover_If_I_was_your_girl_meredith_russo_diverse_books_transgender_YA_romance_contemporary_made_you_up_francesca_zippa_every_door_a_doorway

No comments:

Post a Comment