pages

November 25, 2016

I'M IN WASHINGTON!

Heeeello, everyone!

As you're reading this, I'm currently in Washington! YAY! Don't you worry, I'm not gonna leave you hanging. If everything goes according to plan, I have some scheduled posts to go up as I'm here so the blog will not be abandoned.  I'll be here until December 4th, so on the 6th we get back to "regular" posting. I say "regular" because we all know how things work around here, although I have been a little better with sticking to schedule, I hope some of you appreciate that.

Y'all know how much I love traveling (this blog started as a traveling blog), so you can imagine how excited I am. I've been to the US before, but I've never been to Washington. If you have any recommendations of cool things for us to do or good restaurants, please leave it in the comments - any help is much appreciated. Of course, I'm most excited about exploring, but I'm also really excited about shopping. I do have a Sephora where I live, but we don't get as many products as you lucky people in the US. So, I guess you should expect some future hauls as well.

After Washington, we're spending a couple of days in Orlando, FL. My family and I love the Disney parks and we wanted to check out some of the new stuff at Universal. Visiting the Disney Parks always make me super happy 'cause I have some amazing memories there - we've been going since I was 5 so you can imagine how happy I am. And this time, I don't care what anybody says, I'm getting myself some mouse years and I'll wear them proudly.

But, most of all, I'm just happy to be taking a break. I've been working and studying so much this year and I haven't taken some time off since February. I'm tired and ready for a new adventure - with good food, family time and some shopping. I'm hoping I'll come back refreshed and ready to take on what's next. As for the places we'll be staying, I'll talk more about it when I'm back. I don't know how many of you will be interested in a "hotel review", so maybe I'll just include that information in another post.   

I guess that's all for today's post. I hope that's enough information for now, and if you want to know anything else, just ask and I'll answer. Since the posts from now until the 4th are pre-scheduled, you can follow me on Instagram and on Twitter for any travel updates and cool pictures. Also, let know what kind of traveling posts you want to see. I was already planning on doing a kind photo diary for every city (like this one), some hauls with all the things I've purchased and one post with some tips and tricks I've learned this time. I hope this post was entertaining for you guys, and let's chat on the comments. I'm pretty sure they have good internet in Washington!

Have you ever been to Washington?
Do you have any traveling tips to share?
What's the last place you've traveled to?

Thanks so much for reading and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...