pages

November 18, 2016

Links I'm Loving | November, 2016.

Heeeeello, everyone!


This is one of my favorite posts to write, I love finding cool things on the internet and sharing them with you guys! Today we have quite a mix, we talking about books, DY'Is, the zero waste movement and selfies. These links totally reflect the phase I'm through in my life. I've been reading a lot about minimalism and zero waste, and I think it's good to educate yourself on these subjects if only to see how you feel about it and to question yourself on the way you've been living. But, there's something for everybody and I hope you enjoy it!

DYI Tea Tree Oil Toner | SHE uncovered.
If you know me at all, you know I suck at DYI's, but this one is simple enough that even I think I can manage. I found this just buy googling Tea Tree Oil Toner, and this was the best/first result I got. I've trying to switch all my beauty products to cruelty-free or natural alternatives, and it turns out it's really hard to find a cruelty-free toner. So, I decided to give it a try and make my own. I still haven't tried it, but I've seen lots of people doing this method and saying great things about it. I'm gonna try it out and let you guys know what I think of it.

Zero Waste | Charlotte Rose.
I've been really curious about 'zero waste' and reducing my plastic consumption. And while I was researching more about it, I stumbled upon her channel and now I'm obsessed with 'zero waste' channels and videos. I find it very interesting to educate myself on this topic, and while I know I'll probably never achieve a zero waste lifestyle, I think we could all reduce our waste and focus more on helping the environment.

Books | Books To Look Out For in 2017.
This video got me so excited about 2017. I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready for 2016. I think we could all use a fresh start, and it's always a plus when we have these cool things to look forward to. The one I'm most excited about is Carve The Mark by Veronica Roth.

Documentary | Before The Flood.
Such a good documentary. I love how Leonardo DiCaprio is using his name and his fame to promote bring climate change to light and make everyone more aware of it. I also love the fact that it's available on YouTube for free so we don't have any excuses not to watch it. This documentary is very well made, super interesting and very to the point. Highly recommend it.
I've been following Salt and Chic for a while now and I love her blog. She does mostly outfits of the day and fashion posts, but she hit the nail with this one. I agree with a lot of the things that she said in that post and I highly recommend checking it out. And if you're interested in those kinds of posts, don't worry, her OOTD's are amazing.

Those are the links I've been loving lately. Let me know on the comments if y ou have any links to share with us. I love talking with you guys and your thoughts and opinions are always appreciated. I hope you're having a great day and if you're not, I hope it gets better soon!


Do you have any links to share?
Shameless self-promo allowed, leave me the links to your blogs.

Thanks so much for reading and come back soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...