pages

November 6, 2016

Monthly Empties // October, 2016.

CANNOT BELIEVE IT'S ALREADY NOVEMBER!

October went by sooooo fast, guys! I can't be the only one feeling this way. The year is almost gone and I'm not ready to say goodbye to 2016. This month's empties is a little disappointing - I didn't finish up a lot of products. I think the main reason for that is because I've been decluterring and doing project pans so I don't have a lot of stuff to focus on, which is a good thing right. I finished up a couple of hair products and skincare, only two makeup itens. But, the most exciting this is that I finally found a cruelty-free soap that I love. For those of who don't know I used to loooove the Dove Beauty Bar, but unfortunately Dove tests on animals and I couldn't use it anymore. But, I'm talk more about that later. Let's get to the products!


Victoria's Secret  So Sexy Straight and Silk Conditioner // I used to love this line, but I've discovered better options since then. I don't have a lot complain, it's a good conditioner. I smells amazing and it left my hair feeling very soft and healthy. But, I get the same benefits from a cheaper alternative.
Repurchase? No, VS is not cruelty-free and it's too expensive.

Pantene Pro-V Smooth and Slick Shampoo // This used to be my favorite haircare line and I'm so mad Pantene tests on animals. Why, Pantene? Why? Anyway, this is a great shampoo, just not for me anymore.
Repurchase? No, Pantene is not cruelty-free.

Granado Glycerine Soap in Lavender // This is my Dove alternative. From what I know, Granado is a Brazilian brand, but I'm pretty sure they sell internationally. I've worn they products before and I saw a lot of people saying great things about this soaps so I decided to try them out. It says on the packaging that they're 100% natural - I think.. I don't know what they mean by saying that their base is 100% natural. Anyway, this is good. It smells great. I've been slowing trying out all their scents.
Repurchase? Yes, Granado is cruelty-free.

Granado Glycerine Soap in Calendula // Same soap, different scent. I think I prefer this scent a little more. I opted for the scented one, but they also have the ones without any scent, just glycerine soaps and they're also great. I usually use the unscented ones for my face, since I don't regularly use face wash. Great product.
Repurchase? YES, Granado is cruelty-free.

Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Maroccan Sleek Oil Treatment // When I first got it, I thought this one great. But, as I've used this more and more I found it started to have the opposite effect. My hair started to feel drier and I'm pretty sure this is the reason. I mixed this up with another hair oil I have in my collection just to use it up.
Repurchase? No, Garnier is not cruelty-free and I'm not a big fan of the product.


Urban Decay Original Eyeshadow Primer Potion // I LOVE THIS. This is the best eye primer I've ever tried, and I'm really considering buying the full size. I find that my eyeshadow stays perfectly put throughout the entire day, it doesn't crease and it's just amazing. Loved this. Highly recommend this.  
Repurchase? YES, Urban Decay is cruelty-free.

Dove Dermoaclarant Deodorant // I've tried this deodorant multiple times, I think this is the third one, and it just not work. I thought this was going to be gradual clarifying process, but it just doesn't to anything for my armpits. After three bottles (tubes?) of these I see no difference whatsoever and I'm just done. 
Repurchase? No, Dove is not cruelty-free and it doesn't work.

Clinique 'All About Eyes' Eye cream // I'm not the most qualified person to judge this eye cream. I'm 23 years old and I don't really see any difference with any anti-aging skincare I try. I'm still on the look for a good eye cream, though, so if you have any recommendations please (PLEASE) leave it the comments, I really need it.  
Repurchase? No, Clinique is not cruelty-free and I don't like this product.

Krystal Hotel Body Lotion // I've been trying to go through all my hotel stuff and this is the first one to go. Not the best lotion, but it remind me of my time in Cancun (this is one of older posts so don't judge me!) which was great!  

Sephora Waterproof Star Eyeshadow and Liner in Black Night // I could try to revive this with some Fix+, but I still have a backup in my collection and I want to try to get some more use out of that one before it goes bad too. It's a decent eyeliner and I liked it while it lasted.
Repurchase? No, the Sephora brand is not cruelty-free.


Those are all the products I've finished this moth. Like I said, not a lot of them. But, progress is progress. I'm sure that next month's empties is going to be more exciting because I'm currently doing a Project Pan. We'll see how things go. Make sure to say HELLO on the comments - I love hearing from you!

Thanks so much for reading and have a good day!



No comments:

Post a Comment