pages

November 27, 2016

Random Favorites | November, 2016.

I decided to do something different for this month's favorites. I often talk about my favorite makeup and beauty products and those don't change very often to be honest. If you're interested in that you can go check out my last favorites post which is completely devoted to cruelty-free makeup. As for today, I thought it would be cool to talk about my other favorites, like books, movies, tv shows, and all that good stuff. This just a new thing I'm trying it out, if you guys are not interested in that or you'd like me to only talk about makeup on my favorites that's cool too - just let me know comments. I guess that's all I had to say for this introduction, let's get to the favorites!

letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_book_cover_simon_the_homo_sapiens_agenda_becky_albertalli_blogger_favorites_love_diverse_gay
BOOK | Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda.
This is the only 5 stars book I read this month, and it was soooo good. This is a YA Contemporary romance. In this story we follow Simon as he falls in love with another character named Blue via email. They're both in high school, and it also deals with coming out to your friends and family. I loved all the characters, the plot and most of all, I LOVED BLUE! I highly recommend reading this book if you like Romance, YA or contemporary. I think it's really important to support diverse books and authors that talk about these topics. I'll be reading more from Becky Albertalli in the future for sure. 

letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_book_cover_simon_the_homo_sapiens_agenda_becky_albertalli_blogger_favorites_love_diverse_that_seventy_show_donna_hot_eric_kelso_jackie
TV SHOW | That 70's Show.
This is literally one of the funniest shows I've watched, it's side to side with Friends, and I do not say this lightly. I don't know about you guys, but I hardly ever actually laugh while watching comedy,  but with those one I'm constantly laughing out loudly. It's just too funny, the characters are amazing and it just always puts me in a good mood. I know it's old, but I didn't watch it the first time around so I've been binge watching now on Netflix. If you haven't watched it yet, I highly recommend it.

letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_book_cover_simon_the_homo_sapiens_agenda_becky_albertalli_blogger_favorites_love_diverse_fantastic_beasts_where_and_to_find_them_jk_rowling_harry_potter_movie_book_cursed_child_ed_redmaybe
MOVIE | Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
SOOOOO GOOOOOOD! I wasn't really sure what to expect from this movie, but it was amazing. I loved being in this world again, and Ed Redmayne was a fantastic Newt Scamander. Seriously, this guy is just perfect in every movie his in and this one was no different. All the characters were amazing, and apparently this is going to be a five movie franchise (this is internet gossip, so I don't know if it's true). I know, I'm excited too. I don't think I have to tell you to go watch it, but in case you had any doubts, GO WATCH IT! 

letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_book_cover_simon_the_homo_sapiens_agenda_becky_albertalli_blogger_favorites_love_diverse_anna_faris_is_unqualified_seth_rogen_podcast_favorites
PODCAST | Anna Faris is Unqualified.
I know I've talked about this podcast before (in this post right here), but this episode with Seth Rogen was definitely a favorite this month, I even wrote it on my phone so I wouldn't forget to mention it here. Anna Faris is just too funny and if you put here together with Seth Rogen you're guarantee a laugh. If you haven't listened to this podcast before, you totally should - especially if you commute to work or even while working out.


letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_book_cover_simon_the_homo_sapiens_agenda_becky_albertalli_blogger_favorites_love_diverse_christmas_songs_michael_buble_singer_album_snow
ALBUM | Christmas Michael BublĂ©.
This is all I've been listening to, all day everyday - in my car, working out and even in the shower. I'm so ready for Christmas and this just puts me in a good mood, you know? I've been listening to it on Spotify and my favorite songs would have to be Winter Wonderland, Holly Jolly Christmas and Jingle Bells. But, honestly, I love every song and I listen to this album on repeat. If you have any Christmas albums to recommend please let know because I love Christmas songs.


These are the random things I've been loving this month. Let me know on the comments what you've been loving and listening to, I'd love to know. Like I said before, this is just something new I'm trying out so I'd love to know you're feedback. I think it's good to change things up a bit, but we'll see how you guys like it.

What are some of your favorites things this month?

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!


letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_book_cover_simon_the_homo_sapiens_agenda_becky_albertalli_blogger_favorites_love_diverse_travel_blog_movie_santa_claus_is_coming_to_town

No comments:

Post a Comment