pages

December 16, 2016

5 Books To Read During The Holidays.

Heeeello, everyone!

I hope you're all having a great start to the Holiday season, and if you're not just stick with me and I'll get you on the holiday cheer spirit, actually these next books will. I know I've mentioned this before, but I'm 100% a seasonal reader (specially during the holidays). December and January are my favorite months of the year, everybody is happy from spending time with their families, there's so much to be grateful for and if I can extend that even a little bit by reading certain book you know I will.

I got here 5 books to talk to you guys about. I've only read one of them and the others were all recommendations I took from book blogs, GoodReads and BookTube. These are all books I'm super excited to read and that I've already purchased on my Kindle, so you know I'm not kidding around. I don't know how many I'll be able to get to this month, but I'm going to try my best. I'm currently on 'summer break', so I have a lot of free time to read. Anyway, here are the book!

letmecrossover_blog_blogger_michele_mattos_my_true_love_gave_to_me_holiday_book_books_review_recommendations_tbr_author_christmas_gift_ideasletmecrossover_blog_blogger_michele_mattos_my_true_love_gave_to_me_holiday_book_books_review_recommendations_tbr_author_christmas_gift_ideas_dash_and_lily_twelve_days_rachel_cohn_david_levithan_booktube_youtubeletmecrossover_blog_blogger_michele_mattos_my_true_love_gave_to_me_holiday_book_books_review_recommendations_tbr_author_christmas_gift_ideas_sarah_morgan_miracle_on_5th_avenue_ny_new_york

letmecrossover_blog_blogger_michele_mattos_my_true_love_gave_to_me_holiday_book_books_review_recommendations_tbr_author_christmas_gift_ideas_what_light_jay_asherletmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_brazilian_debbie_macomber_christmas_book_review_twelve_days_of_christmas_snow_let_it_jingle_bells_cokkies_ice_skating

My True Love Gave To Me - Stephanie Perkins // This is the only one I've already read. I think I read this last Christmas and I loved it. Seriously, this is THE book to read if you're looking for a funny-feel-good-heart-warming read (perfect for this season). This is actually a collection of short stories put together by Stephanie Perkins, all set during the holidays. I do have my favorites, but mostly they're all good. This is the first one I'm talking about for a reason, if you can only get one book from these, I highly suggest this one.  

Twelve Days Of Christmas - Debbie Macomber // I haven't read anything from Debbie Macomber, but according to my research results (I take reading very seriously) she's the one to go to for Christmas stories. I think I'm going to start with this one just because I've had it the longest and I hate accumulating book on my Kindle. To be honest, I'm not 100% sure what this book is all about, the cover got me and the fact that people were saying a lot of good things about this author sold me. Crossing my fingers this is as good as I'm hoping it to be.  

Miracle On 5th Avenue - Sarah Morgan // What sold me on this book it the fact that it has a 4.19 rating on GoodReads. That's pretty high for a book that it's not very talked about around booktube and book blogs. Maybe it was and I missed it.. I don't know. The story seems pretty fun too. It's about a girl who was going to spend Christmas alone, but gets the opportunity to house sit penthouse in NY. I love NY, Christmas and romance. This sounds likes it right up my alley. 

Twelve Days Of Dash And Lily - Rachel Cohn and David Levithan // I know a lot of people already love Dash and Lily from a previous book (Dash and Lily's Book of Dares), I haven't read that book so I'm not really sure what to expect. The fact that a lot of people liked that book makes me think that this is something that I'm really going to enjoy. It's YA, set during the Holidays and it has quirky characters. What more can I ask for?

What Light - Jay Asher // This book is everywhere. I think it came out recently and a lot of book bloggers and booktubers were sent this for review. Apparently, the story is about a girl and her family. They have a Christmas three farm somewhere and they only go to that place during the holidays. I'm guessing there's a love interest since this is YA. This sounds like a super cute Christmas story. Can't wait to get to it!


On top of my already long December TBR, these are some of the books I'm planning on reading as well throughout December and January. I hope this post helped you out if you were looking for Christmas reads. I know I was and it was hard to find a good recommendations list like this. Let me know on the comments what you're planning to read this season!  

Do you have any recommendations to share with us?
Are you a seasonal reader too?
What are you currently reading?

Thanks so much for stopping by and come back soon!


FIND ME ON THE INTERNET!




No comments:

Post a Comment