pages

December 25, 2016

Can I still wish you Happy Holidays?

Heeeeello, everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful time yesterday and today! Even though I'm a little late to this Christmas party, I still wanted to come over here to wish you all a Happy Holiday! My mom's birthday is actually on the 24th, so I really didn't have any time to sit down and write this post until now. We had an amazing time yesterday and today. We opened presents, watched The Grinch and Christmas with the Kranks, baked cookies, ate way too much food and spent some quality time by the pool (Christmas in South America has its perks).We'll be dealing with the aftermath of last nights meals for the next couple of days, but that's more than fine. I've never seen so many leftovers in my entire life.

I always get a little sentimental during this time of the year, so I wanted to also take this time to thank you guys for supporting me during this last couple of years. I started this blog in the beginning of 2014 and I've never thought I would still be here in 2016. Thanks for the support, for the comments, for the kind words on twitter and instagram and for just coming over here to hang out for a couple of minutes. I started this blog because I wanted to (there's no other way to put it) and although I do it for myself, knowing that my work is appreciated by so many of you (ok, maybe not that many) all over the world is one of the best things ever. 

I'm not lucky enough to call blogging my full-time job, but I believe everyone wants to feel recognized by their hard work (and I do work hard on this blog) and I wanted to thank you all for making me feel that way, even if it's just by adding another number to my page views. I see you, I appreciate you and thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to read my words. Blogging is weird, I don't know the majority of you and I don't know how many people this message is going to reach, but if you're reading this I just wanted to say "THANK YOU" and I truly hope you had an amazing holiday.

I hope I'm still here this time next here to get even more sentimental with you guys! I really want to know how you spent your holidays. What did you eat? Where did you go? What Holiday do you celebrate? I know still weird (like I said, blogging is weird), but I do care about you and I want to know. 

Thanks so much for reading and come back soon!


letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_christmas_happy_holidays_merry_and_bright_be_lovely_travel_makeup_fashion_money_airplane_tickets_leftovers_blogging_tips_thank_you_loose_weight





Let's hang some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment