pages

December 4, 2016

Chirstmas Beauty WishList | 2016.

Heeeello, everyone!

It' the beginning of December and I'm feeling the Holiday sprite - I've been feeling it since the November 1st, but that's beside the point. These Wishlists are something new to my blog, but I did it last year and I thought it would be cool to do it again this year, specially now that I've been transitioning to only cruelty-free makeup and beauty products in general. Having said, I just want to add that although I'll only be featuring items from cruelty-free brands, if you've ever did any research on this topic you know that there are a lot of gray areas when it comes to this. I'm taking my information from some blogs I tryst and PETA, so if you have new information you'd like to share, please feel free to jump in on the comments.

After this huge disclaimer (you know the internet these days..), let's talk about the products! I tried to keep this somewhat affordable, not because of you guys, because of me really. Contrary to popular belief, not every blogger is rich and swims on gold. I've always been a huge fan of drugstore and affordable makeup, so that's mostly the case in this post. I also can't justify expending more than 50 dollars on makeup.. I just can't. It physically hurts me when I spend too money on an item. Anyway, here are the chosen ones!

NYX Matte Finish Makeup Setting Spray | Ulta.

NYX Lip Lingerie Liquid Lipstick in Teddy | Ulta.

Huda Beauty Lip Contour Set | Sephora.

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette | Sephora.

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita | Sephora.

Bite Beauty Pencil Lip Set in Quince and Tannin | Sephora.

E.L.F. Mad For Matte Eyeshadow Palette | Ulta.

Besame Brightening Face Powder Trio Set | Sephora.

These are all the products I'm considering gifting to myself or hinting at my parents and my sister. I hope this post was helpful to you in any way. I didn't talk about the products because I haven't tried them and everything I know about them I learned from youtubers or beauty bloggers. So, if you're looking for things to gift to someone who loves makeup I highly suggest watching Emily Noel's channel because she is awesome and I completely trust her opinion.

What's on your current wishlist?

Thanks so much for reading and Happy Holidays (too soon? I don't care..) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...