pages

December 9, 2016

Dollar Tree Book Haul.

I know I always say that I try to avoid buying physical books, but I couldn't pass on books for just one dollar. ONE DOLLAR. I just couldn't.. If you're a book lover like me you won't judge. And to be honest, now that I'm thinking about it, these are the first physical books I've bought this year. Four books in one year, I think that's pretty good. And they're all super pretty hard covers that I know I'll read this month.

Like it says on the title, I got this books at the Dollar Tree. I wasn't planning on buying any books this time around because my TBR is just ridiculous for this month, but I couldn't pass on these. I've never heard anything on BookTube about these books, but they all have decent rating and reviews on GoodReads, so I kind of have high hopes for them. Let's get to the books. 
This Wicked Game - Michelle Zink // I started reading this one on the plane back home, and I'm enjoying it so far. It's not the best thing I've ever read in my life, but it's good. It's intriguing. I like the main character and the love interest, which is not something that happens often. From what I've gathered so far, this is about a voodoo society and something are happening. I know I'm not saying much, but that's pretty much it.  

Twisted Sisters - Jan Lancaster // No idea what this book is about. The title is giving me horror story vibes and the cover is giving sweet-touching-family vibes. I have no idea what to expect and I wanna keep it that way. With BooTube and book blogs, it's very often I get to go into books without knowing anything, so I'm taking this chance to do just that.  

Icons - Margaret Stohl // I actually got this one because, apparently, the writer also co-wrote the Beautiful Creatures series. I haven't read those book yet (and I'm not planning too), but they're pretty popular and I like the movie (I think I'm one of the few people who actually enjoyed the movie), so I thought I couldn't go wrong with paying just one dollar for it. If I don't like it, I always donate it or something. 

Perfect - Rachel Joyce // Based on what I understood from GoodReads reviews and the back cover, this book has something to do with messing up with time and something that happened related to it. Again, not much, but you have to understand that I got these books based on the cover and the price. I promise I'll give you better reviews once I've read these  books.



These are all the books I got this time around. I got some books at the Dollar Tree when I was in the US last year as well, and you can check them out here if you'd like. If you've read any of these books or if you've heard/read somewhere that they're good or worth reading, let me know on the comments. I would really appreciate your help right now. Although now that I got them, I'm gonna read them no matter what, but it's still good to know. 

Which books did you get this month?
What are you reading right now?

Thanks so much for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

Let's talk some more!




No comments:

Post a Comment