pages

December 1, 2016

Last TBR of the Year| December, 2016.

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S DECEMBER ALREADY!

Today I'm coming to you from the past.. uuuuuh. I'm just kidding. I'm writing this post in the November actually because, as you're reading this, I'm currently traveling. You probably already know this, so I won't keep talking about it. Anyway, about the books! It was really hard and stressful to put together the last TBR of the year, there are sooo many books I still want to read, but I had to choose some. It was hard, but I did it. I decided to go with 8 books, and if I can read more I'll just expand from there. We have a pretty good mix this month. There are two Christmas books, one YA, one contemporary, historical fiction... Just a little bit of everything. I hope you enjoy it, let's get to the books!









A Yorkshire Christmas | Kate Hewitt.
I'm not gonna lie, the main reason I got this book was because it was free on the Kindle App. But, I read the premise and the reviews on Amazon and everyone was saying that it was really good, so now I'm super excited to read it. I did read the first few pages as soon as I got, but there was a lot of internal monologue, which I'm not a big fan of.  

Hag-Seed | Margaret Atwood.
This book is everywhere. GoodReads and Amazon keep recommending it to me, and you know what, they win this time. I've been seeing the reviews and they're all amazing, and now I'm excited to read it. All I know is that it's about a guy that looses his job, and it's supposed to be a retelling of something. I know more after I read it and I'll let you know on my wrap-up.  

A Darker Shade of Magic | Victoria Schwab.
I own three Victoria Schwab books and it's about time I start reading them. Apparently, she is awesome and her writing is amazing. I have a great expectations for her books, specially this one. It's has magic in it, and that all I need to know now.  

Twelve Days of Christmas | Debbie Macomber.
From what I've read on the internet, Debbie Macomber is the queen of 'small-town-romance', put that together with a Christmas background, and that's all I really want for my December TBR. If you know any books with this vibe, please let me know on the comments because I can't get enough of them.

Three Sister, Three Queens | Phillipa Gregory.
If you've been wanting to read more historical fiction, Phillipa Gregory is definitely the way to go. She is a master of the craft and I've loved every book I've read from her, which ere only two. I think this is her newest novel. A friend of mine bought this thinking it was another book so she gave it to me, and now I want to read it as fast as I can so I can give it back.  

The Bone Season | Samantha Shannon.
I know nothing about this book, expect that it's fantasy, I just want to read it before the year ends. I like going into books without knowing anything about them, and that's what I'm going to do with this one. I'm currently in the mood for some fantasy, so hopefully this will be awesome.

Confessions of a Shopaholic | Sophie Kinsella.
I need more Sophie Kinsella in my life, her books just put me in a good mood which I think it's appropriate for the Holidays. I saw the movie billions of times, and I've always been curious about the book. I hope it lives up to my expectations.  

Everything, Everything | Nicola Yoon.
Another book that is everywhere. Everyone is reading it and loving it, and I want to know what this is all about. All I know about it is that  there's someone who is allergic to everything and this person, apparently, can't get out of the house because of that. I don't know much like I said, but it's YA and I usually love YA. Hopefully this will be the case.


Those are only some of the books I'm planning to read this month. Hopefully, I'll be able to read more than 8 books 'cause I'm technically on vacation in December so I'll have a lot more time for reading. I plan on reading as much as possible, but these are the ones I'll focus on. If you have any christmassy/holiday books to recommend please let me know on the comments. I loooooove Christmas books, but none (expect the two I mentioned) sparked my interest this year.

What's on your TBR list this month?

Thanks so much for reading and let the Holidays being! 



1 comment: