pages

December 8, 2016

Links I'm Loving | December, 2016.

letmecrossover_blog_links_I_love_christmas_edition
Heeeello, everyone!

It feels so good to be back in my space blogging, you guys have no idea how much I missed it! I'm super excited for the Holidays, and I thought this would be a good way to kick start the holiday inspired posts on the blog, although I already did my Christmas Wishlist. Anyway, I put together today a couple of links that I think a lot of you are going to enjoy. There is a mix between Youtube videos and blogposts.. You know, the usual.

If you've been following me for a while you probably know that I've been really into minimalism and decluttering, so some of these have a lot to do with that and how to do deal with the holiday madness in a more minimalist and simple way. I hope you enjoy it, I know not everyone is into that stuff, but Minimalism and downsizing my belongings is something I'm really into right now and something that I think is really interesting. But, you know me, I like to mix things up just so there's something for everybody over here, so I think you'll find at least one link you'll enjoy. Enough rambling, let's get to the links!

Vegan and Minimalist Gift Guide // I seriously watched this video with a pen and notepad in hand to take notes. I feel like there's a big misconception when it comes to minimalist gifts, you don't have to give crappy, homemade gifts just because you've been trying to go the minimalist route. From all the videos I've watched on this particular topic, this one was my favorite, but you can just type in 'minimalist gift ideas' on YouTube to get more options. My favorite one is the experience gift, and I'm totally getting concert tickets for my sister so we can go experience this together. And even if you're not a minimalist, you can still find some cool and different gifts for your family and friends.  

CrueltyFreeKitty // As some of you might already know, I've been trying to switch all my makeup/beauty products to cruelty-free ones, and if you're also doing that, this website will save your life. The hardest things in this journey is to find reliable sources as to which brands are cruelty-free and which ones aren't, and this blog has been a light at the end of the tunnel in that aspect. Suzy (the blogger) does a lot of research, she contacts brands and puts together awesome lists which make shopping so much easier. If you're also making this transition, I highly recommend checking out her blog. 

Vlogmas with Nikki Blackktter // If you watch youtube, you know that vlogmas has started and I'm super excited about it. I watch Nikki throughout the entire year, but this season she has the best vlogmas videos in my opinion. Her videos are just so funny and positive that it just puts me in a good mood the entire day. I seriously look forward to her videos everyday and I'm really going to miss her when vlogmas is over. 

Non-Traditional Christmas Movies // This list is from WeAreMovieGeeks and it's from 2013, but I still think it's pretty good. Me and my sister take an afternoon off in December to bake Christmas cookies and watch movies. And since we're both hardcore Christmas movie fans, it's hard to find movies that we haven't watch yet. So, as I was doing my research this year I came across this list and I loved it. There are some Christmas horror movies (Whaaat? Never even heard of that) and some really funny ones that I think we're going to watch this year. If you're looking for new Christmas movies, it doesn't hurt to take a look, right? 

Christmas Chick Lit Books // I'm totally a seasonal reader, and I've been looking for good Christmas book recommendations for ages. I finally found this list and I'm going to make my way through it on Christmas break. I don't know about you, but when I'm on break I want easy, quick and fun reads that can put me in the holiday mood and that don't take too much time to read. I usually get all my book recommendations from GoodReads so it makes sense that I found this list over there, although I think this is new because I've been looking for something like this for a while now and I only came across this list a couple of days ago. 


That's it for today, guys! I hope you enjoy the links and if you get the chance to check them out, let me know on the comments what you think about them. And also, I just did an Instagram account for the blog and I'm super excited. It would be really cool and it would mean a lot to me if you could give me a follow over there - just click here or type in @letmecrossover in the search bar - so we can be friends and follow each other over there too. 

Did you like the links?
Do you have any links to share?
Are you also super excited for Christmas?

Thanks so much for reading and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...