pages

December 21, 2016

Pan That Palette 2017!

Today we're taking a break from the regular Christmas post to talk about makeup! If you've been following me for a while you already know how excited I get with project pans and makeup empties. The year I started blogging I attempted my first project pan, it was a disaster but it made me fall in love with panning and going through my makeup. If you're a makeup lover like me, you know how important it is to go through your products, rotate them and make sure that they're not forgotten in a drawer somewhere.
I
So, after doing a bunch of project pans throughout the years (I'm currently doing one right now) I decided to try the Pan That Palette. When it comes to eyeshadow palettes, I don't really have a lot of big ones (I only have the Naked2 and the Gwen Stefani one), so I decided to work on some of my smaller palettes. I picked the oldest ones and the ones with more neutral color because that what I use the most. Between the three smaller palettes there's a total of 21 shades, so I don't think that will be a problem. And here they are!
letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_travel_beauty_fashion_makeup_pan_that_palette_kiko_milano_eyeshadows_forever_21_love_natural_neutral_shades_naked_urban_decay_gold_brown_look_ootd_fotd_face_of_the_day_iphone
Kiko Street Fashion Palette in Addictive Song 02 // I'm a little worried with this one. The shades are super neutral, but the highlight shade is huge and that pink is not something I wear very often. I've been using it on the crease mixed in with the brown, but I can only wear a little bit at times. I just started using this palette on Monday, so let's see if I can come up with new uses or new looks incorporating this shadow. The deep purple is gorgeous, no worries there. The dark brown too, I can wear it as a liner or in the outer-v and crease. 

Forever 21 Love & Beauty Eyeshadow Palettes // I have no idea when I got this palettes, but they're surprisingly good quality. They don't have any names on the back so I can't differentiate them that way. The little quad is the older one, I've had it for longer than I care to admit. But these shades are beautiful, they still work and they don't smell funny or anything. I'm a little worried when it comes to the big one though because I've only hit pan on two shades, and I've been wearing them for ages: the dark matte brown and the cream white with the shimmer. I have no idea how I'm going to wear the light peach and light pink ones, these are not shades I wear on a everyday basis. But, we'll see. 
letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_travel_beauty_fashion_makeup_pan_that_palette_kiko_milano_eyeshadows_forever_21_love_natural_neutral_shades_naked_urban_decay_gold_brown_look_ootd_fotd_face_of_the_day_iphone
I wanted to get this post up today because I can't wait to begin. I'm giving myself a head start since I'm starting at the end of December and not at the beginning of January, but I don't think this will change anything drastically. The goal is to finish up the eyeshadow, it doesn't really matter when I start, right? I'm super excited and I can't wait to see some more progress.

As for updates, I don't really know what I'm going to do. I don't wear makeup everyday so I don't know how the progress is going to be or in what pace. I'll do one at the end of January, and after that we'll see how things go. I'll let you know on the post. If you have any suggestion let me know on the comments, I really appreciate it! I guess this is going to be all for today's post. If you're doing the Pan That Palette 2017, please leave me your blog link or your YouTube channel, I'd love to keep up with your progress. 

Are you doing Pan That Palette 2017?
Which palette are you panning?
Do you have any tips for us?

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_travel_beauty_fashion_makeup_pan_that_palette_kiko_milano_eyeshadows_forever_21_love_natural_neutral_shades_naked_urban_decay_gold_brown_look_ootd_fotd_face_of_the_day_iphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...