pages

December 7, 2016

POPPING IN TO SAY HELLOOOO!

What's up, everyone?


Just like the title says, I wanted to come here in this lovely Wednesday morning (well, it's early morning as I'm writing this - I haven't even had breakfast yet) to say HELLOO! I just came back from the US and I wanted to talk to you guys a little bit about the trip and what's been going on now that I've got everything a little more organized (there's still clothes and candy everywhere) and settled. You know who it goes when you come back from a trip and you need to do laundry, feed yourself (and in my case, my cat as well), drink some green juice, and just get your shit together, you know.. 
letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_washington_potomac_pier_blogger_usa_travel_trip_plane_lincoln_disney_orlando_florida_basileiros_brasileira_brasileiro_blogueira_brazillian_nike_ootd_outfitoftheday_fashion_blonde_skinny_jeans_parka_fur_stripes
Another reason why I wanted to write this update post is because I got myself a MacBook Air.. It was Black Friday, Best Buy had an amazing deal, my old computer was starting to sound like a plane taking off, so I bit the bullet and now I'm coming to you from a brand new machine. Since this is my first Apple computer, I still need to get used to everything and although it doesn't seem like it, this is very different from the normal Windows computers I'm used to.
letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_washington_potomac_pier_blogger_usa_travel_trip_plane_lincoln_disney_orlando_florida_basileiros_brasileira_brasileiro_blogueira_brazillian
But, that's neither here nor there. I want to talk to you guys about WASHINGTON. Seriously, I'm in looooove with that city. if you live in Washington, you're one lucky human. I honestly loved everything about it, and I was not expecting that there would be so much to see. I'm a big fan of history and museums, and Washington did not disappoint in that aspect. If you've been keeping up with me on social media (instagram and twitter) you're more or less in the loop of what's been happening and what I've been up to. Anyhow, I'm already working on editing all my photos for my travel diaries. 

I'm thinking about making two of them, because after Washington we took a little detour to Florida to spend a couple of days enjoying the sunshine and good food. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to go to the Disney parks, but I had save something for the next trips, right? The important thing is that we had a great time, ate amazing food, saw some beautiful places, I even got to spend an entire afternoon with an old friend of mine who has been living in Tampa.
letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_washington_potomac_pier_blogger_usa_travel_trip_plane_lincoln_disney_orlando_florida_basileiros_brasileira_brasileiro_blogueira_brazillian
I really needed those couple of days to relax a little and just take a step back to figure out what I want to do next (with my life and with the blog). Now, I'm ready to take on December and this next year. I have so many ideas and different directions I want to take the blog on, so I think this December is going to be a month of experimentations and change. I hope you join me, and we'll see what we come up with.

I guess that's all I wanted to chat about for now. I've got a ton (I repeat, a ton) of posts planned out for this month and I'm super excited for you guys to see everything. I hope you enjoyed the prescheduled posts while I was traveling, and please leave me some feedback. I also want to know what's up with you. Leave me a comment and tell me what you've been up to these past few days. Did you travel? Did you work? Did you have fun? I'm nosy and I want to know.  

What did you think of the posts from this past week?
What have you been up to?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...