pages

December 22, 2016

The Christmas TAG!

Heeello, everyone!

I hope you're all ready for a chatty post because that's what you're getting today. If you know anything about me as a blogger, you know I'm a big fan of TAGs (click here to see the amount of TAGs I've done throughout the years). I just think they're a fun way to bring the blog community together and to help me connect with you guys - please feel free to answer this TAG on your blog or any platform you have. And since it's Christmas, I thought: What a better way to talk about my favorite things about the season? Since I couldn't come up with anything different, I decided to do this tag today! YAY! Jokes aside, I really like answering TAGs and it'd be really fun if you guys could answer it too so we can talk about it. I have no idea if I'm doing the right one, I just googled it and that what I found so..

1. What's your favorite Christmas movie?
If I had to pick only one, it would have to be The Grinch. But I do have a lot of favorites, you can click here and here to get some recommendations if you'd like. Second favorite is, by far, Love Actually. 

2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
I think once when I was very little. My mom's birthday is on the 24th, so we traveled to celebrating everything in the US and I think it snowed, but I can't remember very well.. I was 5. Generally, my Christmas are the opposite of White. I live in Brazil, so it's actually summer over here. 

3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
At home with my family. I did actually spend one Christmas in Rome a couple of years ago and it was amazing, you can check it out here if you want. 

4. What's your favorite Christmas song?
Winter Wonderland and It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year. 

5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
We open all of them actually. When midnight rolls around my entire family exchanges gifts and we all open everything. And then on the 25th, we get together again and have lunch.  

6. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers?
Rudolph.. No, I can't. 

7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
It's actually a new tradition. A couple of years back, me and my sister started baking Christmas cookies and marathoning Christmas movies on the 24th. We drink wine, put on some music, it's pretty fun!

8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake. I don't think we can even get a real one on Brazil this time of the year. We've also had the same tree for years now, we can't throw it away.. It's part of the family. 

9. What's your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?
I'm not a big fan of Christmas food actually, and here in Brazil we do things a little different than in other countries. I assume every country celebrates it differently - that's why I really want you guys to answer this TAG. But, we usually have turkey on Christmas and I think that's my favorite food. I like Christmas cookies too. 

10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
By far, giving gifts. My mom and my dad get so excited when we give them something. It's priceless. 

11. What's the best Christmas gift you've ever received?
This year I got a MacBook Air (my dad already gave it to me). That's was really cool.

12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
Somewhere they really go all out with Christmas celebrations and where there's snow. If you know a place the fits this very broad answer, please let me know on the comments. I'll be forever grateful. 

13. Are you a pro-present wrapper or do you fail miserably?
I don't even try. These days everything comes pretty much wrapped and in nice bags from the store, why spend even more money wrapping it again?

14. Most memorable holiday moment?
I don't know. I enjoy every holiday moment, I haven't had one that stood out to me yet. 

15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
What are you talking about? What truth?

16. Do you make New Year's Resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I usually don't, but I'm going to this year. I have a whole plan for setting and sticking to my resolutions. I'm going to make an entire dedicated to it soon!

17. What makes the holidays special to you?
Spending time with family. Me and my sister moved out, and we don't get to spend as much time together as we did before. The holidays are just the best because nobody can say "I can't make it today, I'm busy", you have to go and there's no excuse. There's no work, no obligations.. Just being with family for a couple of days. I love it!


These are my answers, guys! I hope you guys enjoyed it, and that you're having a great time. I also hope you already did all your Christmas shopping because that's stressful.  If you get the chance to answer this TAG on your blog, please do. I'm really curious to read your answers and see how you spend your holidays! I'm tagging EVERYONE! I mean it, consider yourself tagged. If you don't feel like answering everything, just leave in the comments how you spend your holidays.

How do you spend your holidays?
What holiday do you celebrate?

Thanks so much for reading and I'll talk to you really soon! 



letmecrossover_blogger_michele_mattos_blog_christmas_holiday_season_tag_movies_songs_snowman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...