pages

December 11, 2016

Travel Diary | Washington, DC.

As promised, I'm here today with my travel diary, kind of like Washington Through My Eyes if you will. These are just a couple of picture I took while traveling. While reading this post, you should keep in mind that these pictures were taken with my iPhone solely for the purpose of me having them or sharing them on social media with my friends. They are not professional and I'm not a professional blogger. 

I decided to do this post because I thought it would be cool to share this experience with you guys. Washington took me completely by surprise and I had a great time there. The city is beautiful, full of culture, history and beautiful landmark everywhere. I would definitely consider going back there in the future and if you ever thought about going there on a trip, you should totally go!
letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_usa_us_eua_washington_dc_house_of_cards_park_fall_winter_capitol_brasileira_brazillian_memorial_library_of_congress

letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_usa_us_eua_washington_dc_house_of_cards_park_fall_winter_capitol_brasileira_brazillian_memorial_library_of_congress

letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_usa_us_eua_washington_dc_house_of_cards_park_fall_winter_capitol_brasileira_brazillian_memorial_library_of_congress_woodrow_wilson_plaza_fashion_liga_das_nacoes_onu

letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_usa_us_eua_washington_dc_house_of_cards_park_fall_winter_capitol_brasileira_brazillian_memorial_library_of_congress

letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_usa_us_eua_washington_dc_house_of_cards_park_fall_winter_capitol_brasileira_brazillian_memorial_library_of_congress_china_town_chinese_food

letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_usa_us_eua_washington_dc_house_of_cards_park_fall_winter_capitol_brasileira_brazillian_memorial_library_of_congress_world_war_two_one_soldiers

letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_usa_us_eua_washington_dc_house_of_cards_park_fall_winter_capitol_brasileira_brazillian_memorial_library_of_congress

_letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_usa_us_eua_washington_dc_house_of_cards_park_fall_winter_capitol_brasileira_brazillian_memorial_library_of_congress_potomac_river_harbor_parka


letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_usa_us_eua_washington_dc_house_of_cards_park_fall_winter_capitol_brasileira_brazillian_memorial_library_of_congress_international_monetary_found_fmi_imf

letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_usa_us_eua_washington_dc_house_of_cards_park_fall_winter_capitol_brasileira_brazillian_memorial_library_of_congress

letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_usa_us_eua_washington_dc_house_of_cards_park_fall_winter_capitol_brasileira_brazillian_memorial_library_of_congress

letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_usa_us_eua_washington_dc_house_of_cards_park_fall_winter_capitol_brasileira_brazillian_memorial_library_of_congress

letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_usa_us_eua_washington_dc_house_of_cards_park_fall_winter_capitol_brasileira_brazillian_memorial_library_of_congress_zara_outfit_of_the_day_ootd

letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_usa_us_eua_washington_dc_house_of_cards_park_fall_winter_capitol_brasileira_brazillian_memorial_library_of_congress_white_house_obama_vote_election

letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_usa_us_eua_washington_dc_house_of_cards_park_fall_winter_capitol_brasileira_brazillian_memorial_library_of_congress

-national -letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_usa_us_eua_washington_dc_house_of_cards_park_fall_winter_capitol_brasileira_brazillian_memorial_library_of_congress_martin_luther_king
Hope you guys enjoyed this little photo diary. I thought this would be a better way to share some snippets of my trip with you, but if you'd like me to do a more in depth post talking about all the places we visited, let me know on the comments and I'll be happy to do that too. And also, if you have any questions about the city and whatnot, just ask and I'll answer as soon as I can. Sometimes it takes me a while, but I always get back to you when you leave me comment. 

Have you ever been to Washington?
What's the last city you visited?

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

FIND ME ON THE INTERNET!

letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_usa_us_eua_washington_dc_house_of_cards_park_fall_winter_capitol_brasileira_brazillian_memorial_library_of_congress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...