pages

January 29, 2017

Pan That Palette 2017 | January Update.

I'm so excited to share with you guys my progress on these palettes. If you haven't seen my introduction (you can check it out here), I've decided to pan 3 smaller palettes instead of a bigger one. These palettes have been in my collection for more time than I care to admit and it was time to get them out, but they were still good and not expired so that's why I decided to pan them. When I started I already had pan showing in some of the shades, but nothing major. I did some good progress on these shades, I expend the pan on some of them and hit pan on a new shade, which is pretty exciting. 

I know it's just the first update and I still have 11 months ahead of me, but I'm already a little tired of these shades. I've been forcing myself to use eyeshadow everyday, and that's just not me. I think I'm going to slow down a bit. I'm still going to focus only on these shades, but I won't force myself to use eyeshadow every single day anymore. I feel like if I overdue it in the beginning, there's no way I'll be able to keep this going until December. Anyway, here's is the progress!
letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_pan_that_palette_challenge_update_kiko_makeup_forever_21_2017_gold_pink_golden_eyeshadow_look_of_the_day_face_highlight_pan_project_hit_empties_brown_lipstick_haul_review_milano
Kiko Street Fashion Palette in Addictive Song 02 // This is the one on the bottom. I was able to expand on that light brown shade and hit tiny little pan on the highlight shade. I really like to use the light brown on the crease as a transition shade, it's the perfect brown for my skin color and it goes with pretty much every look I tried. The white shade I use almost every day all over the lid, brow bone and inner corner - I tried using it as a face highlight but it doesn't really work with my skin tone. Other than that, I've been using the dark brown to set my liner, but since I don't use eyeliner that often there's not much progress. You can see a small dip in the pink shade and that's because I was mixing it in with the light brown on the crease just to use it up. And the wine shade is pretty much untouched, I think I wore it two or three times. 

Forever 21 Love & Beauty Eyeshadow Palette // This would be the one on the top right. On this one I just expanded the pan on the white and dark brown shades since I was  focusing more on the Kiko quad this month. The white one I used as an inner corner and brown bone highlight - I'm not a big fan of this shade, it's just too white to work anywhere else but I occasionally wore it to set my primer and layer other shades on top. The dark brown I wore mostly to darken up the crease and in the outer-v, it's not completely matte but it's close enough to work. I didn't even touch the other shades to be honest, I think this is going to be the hardest to use up. 

Forever 21 Love & Beauty Eyeshadow Quad // That's the one on the top left. I hit some pretty good pan on the light gold, really expanded the pan on the darker gold and hit small pan on the shimmery white and dark brown, but mostly because I angled my brush a certain way to do so. I used all of these on the lid in different occasions, except the white one. This white is extremely shimmery and sparkly, the only place it works is in the inner corner. I think this is going to be the hardest shade to use up on this quad, but we'll see if I can come up with a different way to use it. If you have any suggestions, please leave them in the comments, I really appreciate it!
letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_pan_that_palette_challenge_update_kiko_makeup_forever_21_2017_gold_pink_golden_eyeshadow_look_of_the_day_face_highlight_pan_project_hit_empties_brown_lipstick_haul_review_milano
letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_pan_that_palette_challenge_update_kiko_makeup_forever_21_2017_gold_pink_golden_eyeshadow_look_of_the_day_face_highlight_pan_project_hit_empties_brown_lipstick_haul_review_milano_famous
So, that's my January Update. I think there's a lot of progress this month, but I'm still not sure if I'll be able to finish up all of these shades this year. This project has really made me think about the amount of time it takes to use up an eyeshadow and I'm slowly realizing that I'll never be able to completely use up everything I have. But this is a start, at least I'm doing something about it this year. Anyway, hopefully you enjoyed seeing my progress. If you're also doing a Pan That Palette, feel free to leave your links on the comments. I love keeping up with these kinds of projects! And again, if you have any tips or suggestion on how I could use these shades faster, please let me know - I really need some help over here!

Are you also doing Pan That Palette? 

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!




letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_pan_that_palette_challenge_update_kiko_makeup_forever_21_2017_gold_pink_golden_eyeshadow_look_of_the_day_face_highlight_pan_project_hit_empties_brown_lipstick_haul_review_milano



No comments:

Post a Comment