pages

February 13, 2017

Current Workout Playlist.

Heeeeello, everyone!

It's been a while since I've shared a playlist over here and that's exactly what I'll be doing today. Like I've mentioned on my last Life Update, I've been really into working out and ever since the year started I've actually been able to not only stick to my goal of working out at least two times a week, but to surpass it (whenever I can muster the strength to go to the gym on a Sunday). To keep this up, I need all the motivation I can find and sometimes a new playlist does it for me. If you're having a hard time when it comes motivating yourself to work out, I got you - just come check out this post

I think a good playlist is also important to keep you pumped and to help you push yourself harder when you’re training. I love Adele, if I could choose someone to write and sing the soundtrack of my life I would choose her. But, I need something faster and more upbeat to get me going at the gym. I hope you guys enjoy the songs, they’re all available on Spotify if you have a hard time finding them anywhere else.

letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_playlist_best_ever_workout_goals_resolutions_gym_2017_alunageorge_snakeships_zyan_malik_gold_rays_collect_call_spotify_not_going_home_wrabel_ed_sheeran_castle_on_the_hill_shape_of_you_body_like_a_back_road_sam_hunt_fitness_youtube_fit_toned
Cruel - Snakehips
Full Swing - AlunaGeorge
Swang - Rae Sremmunrd
Castle on the Hill - Ed Sheeran
Body Like a Back Road - Sam Hunt
Can I - Tez Cadey Remix - Alina Baraz
Collect Call - Metric
Gold Rays - Vinyl Pinups
11 Blocks - Wrabel
Not Going Home - DVBBS
Made in Hollywood - LANY
Solo Dance - Martin Jensen
Body Talk - Foxes
Love Me Like That (feat. Carly Rae Jepsen) - The Knocks
Pretty Thoughts - FKJ Remix - Alina Baraz


This is what I've been listening to on the gym lately. If you get the chance to check out the songs, let me know on the comments what you think of them. Also, please share with us some of your favorite songs for working out. I'm one of those people that listens to the same 10 songs over and over again, so your help will be much appreciated! I hope you guys are still sticking to your resolutions and working towards your goals for 2017.

What's your current workout playlist?

Thanks so much for reading and I'll talk to you soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...