pages

February 1, 2017

Links I'm Loving | February, 2017.

Heeeeeello, everyone!

Ok, I'm officially one of those people who asks every month 'Where is the time going?', because WHERE IS THE TIME GOING? I can't be the only one who cannot believe we're already in February.  We're already in February! Yep, first month of 2017 is already over. As you can clearly notice, I wasn't ready for January to be over, but it's a new month and we could always use a new beginning, right? Anyway, it's been a hot minute since I've done a Links I'm Loving and I have some cool things to share with you guys, so here they are!

Next Level Zoodles | Pinch of Yum.
As you all know, I've decide to become a vegetarian this year. And if you don't know that, you can read all about it here. One of the hardest things about being a vegetarian in my opinion is getting creative in the kitchen. Like most of you I believe, I was raised in eating meat and sometimes just taking away the meat from the dish can make it less 'interesting' (I can't survive on eating pasta, rice and potatoes for the rest of my life). So, finding new vegetarian recipes has slowly become one of my favorite hobbies. I haven't tried this one yet, but it looks delicious!

These quotes are everything. Quotes are one of my main sources of inspiration and every time I find a cool design online I take a screenshot. I've recently discovered her blog and I'm already in love with the design and the content. She also has a lot of posts talking about goals and resolutions which, as you all know, is something I'm really interested in. 

Easy Chai Latte Recipe | Student Meals.
I think I've talked about this channel before, but they always have the best quick-and-easy recipes that are actually quick and easy. It really pisses me off when people put on these words on title and when you click on it you have 15 steps to follow. I love chai latte and I love Starbucks (specially now that they're hiring refugees), but making it a habit can be a bit pricey. I tried this yesterday and it turned out really great, but I did it with my mom so you know that mom's can make any recipe work. 

I can't believe it took me this long to find Lisa's blog. I've been binge reading her blog this last month, but this post really caught my attention. She talks about how blogging can be a difficult career and some of the challenges she faces everyday, like explaining to people that blogging is how she makes money. Blogging is not my main source of income, but even when I tell people that blogging is my hobby they don't really understand it. Anyway, I highly suggest reading her post if you're a blogger or even if you aren't. 

Planners and Diaries Tips | Vogue My Stash.
I love planners just like the next blogger, so this post was really interesting to me. I'm always looking for better ways to stay organized and now I'm really considering bullet journals. If you think I should give it a go let me know on the comments if it works for you and how you do it, I'd love to know. 


I hope you enjoyed the post and if you get the chance to check out them out, let me know your thoughts on the comments your thoughts and let the other bloggers know I sent you. I really enjoy looking through other blogs so if you're a fellow blogger, leave your link on the comments and maybe you'll be featured next. Being a more active participant of the blogging community is one of my goals this year and it'd be really nice if you could help me out with that! 


Do you have any links to share with us?

Thanks so much for reading and come back soon!  



No comments:

Post a Comment