pages

March 6, 2017

Links I'm Loving // March, 2017.

Heeello, everyone! 

I hope you're all having a great and productive start of the month. I can't believe we're already in March, I feel like time is flying by and I'm not ok with that. I know I've been a little behind on my blogging schedule but I'm working on that. Hopefully, I can get everything in order this week. Today, I decided to share with you guys some of the links I've been loving lately. I usually save these links throughout a month or so and share them whenever I collect four of five links. This time we have the usual mix of youtube videos and blog post because I'm a millennial that's all we do on the internet, right? Anyway, I hope you enjoy the links and let's get to it! 


BLOG | Mirandas's Noteboook.
I found Miranda's blog because of this particular post about the Miracle Morning. I've finished reading the book but I'm having a hard time implement a morning routine. In this post she talks about how she perfected her morning routine and how it has helped her achieve more and do more. I really liked it and if you're on a constant battle with productivity like me, you should really go check it out. 

VIDEO | Getting out of rut.
If you've been following me for a while you know how much I love Muchelleb's videos. If you haven't watched any of her videos, go do it now (or as soon as you finish reading this post) and tell her I sent you. I found her when I was research about minimalism and decluterring and now I'm addicted to all of her videos. This one spoke to me in particular because I'm a creature of habit. I don't like getting out of my comfort zone, because.. well.. it's comfortable and I know what to expect. Having said that, I really like change. But, I like changes according to my comfort zone if that makes any sense. Anyway, I really liked the videos and if you feel like you're on rut, I highly suggest checking it out. 

BLOG | Alternatives to photoshop.
I've been following Molly's blog for quite some time now and I love it. She always has the best resources for bloggers and her blog is extremely aesthetically pleasing, it's a treat for the eyes, really. Like the title says, in this post she shares three online resources to photoshop, and if you're also a blogger I know you'll appreciate it. I've only ever heard of Picmonkey and Canva, so that was extremely helpful for me.   

VIDEO | Vegan Comfort Foods.
As you guys know, I've recently became a vegetarian (check out this link for more info on that) but I've been experimenting more and more with healthy and vegan recipes. Liv's channel is the place to go if you're vegan, vegetarian or if you're just trying to eat healthier. Her recipes, however, are not what I'd call easy, but they always work and are super delicious. I usually check out her channel before going to the supermarket, because I don't usually have the ingredients she uses around, but like I said, her recipes are always super delicious and healthy. 


That's all I have for today, guys! Let me know on the comments what did you think of the links as well as any links you feel like sharing with us, I'd love to know what you've been loving lately. I'm all about bloggers supporting bloggers, so please feel free to share your blog link with us down bellow. And also, what did you think of the new banner? I did a few changes and could really use your constructive criticism (emphasis on the constructive)!

Do you have any links to share with us?

Let's hang some more!

Thanks so much for reading and come back soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment