pages

April 7, 2017

Links I'm Loving // THE BLOGGER EDITION.

I've been doing these kinds of posts for as long as I can remember and I think sometimes it's fun to give them a different spin (as seen here and here), so today I want to do an entire post dedicate to my current favorite blog posts. I like to do these once in a while so if you'd like to be feature in the next one, just link up your blog on your comment and I'll definitely go check it out. For today's post we have a little bit of everything. The posts I chose to share with you guys today reflect pretty much where I'm at in my life.. I desperately need some relaxing and a lot more blogging in my life. Growing up sucks and I feel like I'm constantly tired but I also feel like I'm not doing enough.. It's a fun place to be in life, guys.. A fun place to be, my friends (it isn't in case you didn't get my irony). But you're not here to listen to my life struggles (there's a whole new post coming dedicated to that), let's talk about some awesome blog posts! 




BEAUTY LIFE BECCA | Steps To Take Care Of Your Mind.



ADELELYDIA | Guide To Unwiding






Let me know what you guys thought of the links on the comments and don't forget to comment on this amazing blogs if you get the chance to check them out. I'm a BIG fan of all of them for a hundred different reasons and I guarantee you'll be able to find something you enjoy in all of them. I hope you're all having a fantastic day or night and if you're not I hope it gets better soon! Let's chat on the comments!  



Do you have any links to share with us?

Let's hang some more!

Thanks so much for reading and come back soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment