pages

May 3, 2017

Book Haul // YA Awesomeness.

What? Another book haul? SHOCKING!

Hello, everyone! My name is Michele and I'm a justifier. I can pretty much justify any purchase to myself. If you don't believe me, just check out my previous blog posts and you'll see that I've bought around 15 books these past few days.. I know, it's becoming a problem. But, I'm gonna stop it, I swear! - Said every addict in the world least once. But seriously, I'm stopping with the book buying for a while. The amount of books in my TBR is starting to give me anxiety and I need to start reading more if I want to complete my GoodReads Reading Challenge, I'm already two books behind - I know this is supposed to be something fun, but I really don't want to fail my reading challenge.

This book haul started because of just one book, that's always how it starts... I saw the movie trailer for Before I Fall and realized it was based on a book so I decided to read it before watching the movie because I'm a book nerd and that's just what we do. And then.. I got sucked in the GoodReads/Amazon vortex and ended up with all of these books on my Kindle. Thank God for Kindles! I couldn't possibly fit all of my books in my small apartment (not sponsored, I just really love my Kindle). Specially now that these book hauls are becoming a habit. At least I got some awesome books that I've been wanting to read for a long time.
letmecrossover_blog_blogger_michele_mattos_book_books_haul_hauls_cover_pretty_beautiful_gorgeous_girl_girls_pink_buy_buying_shopping_lauren_oliver_movie_before_i_fall_beforeifall_trailer_review_ratings_good_watch_now_free_download_green_eyesletmecrossover_blog_blogger_michele_mattos_book_books_haul_hauls_cover_pretty_beautiful_gorgeous_girl_girls_pink_buy_buying_shopping_sara_shepard_the_lying_game_book_cover_pretty_little_liars_watch_online_free_download_pdf_epub_mobi_hannah_ashley_benson_aria_troyan_lucy_hale_rosewood_tv_show
_letmecrossover_blog_blogger_michele_mattos_book_books_haul_hauls_cover_pretty_beautiful_gorgeous_girl_girls_pink_buy_buying_shopping_the_land_of_stories_the_wishing_spell_one_chris_colfer_author_glee_actor_gay_diverse_songs_lgbtq_reads_download_epub_pdf_mobi_free_middle_grade_novels_review_recommend_high_ratingletmecrossover_blog_blogger_michele_mattos_book_books_haul_hauls_cover_pretty_beautiful_gorgeous_girl_girls_pink_buy_buying_shopping_robin_talley_as_I_descend_lgbtq_plus_diverse_lesbian_novel_author_blue_download_free_epub_kindle_amazon_goodreads
letmecrossover_blog_blogger_michele_mattos_book_books_haul_hauls_cover_ten_skies_above_you_download_free_freedownload_epub_pdf_mobi_review_high_rating_pretty_beautiful_gorgeous_girl_girls_pink_buy_buying_shopping_YA_trilogy_firebird_claudia_gray_author_a_thousand_pieces_of_you_a_million_worlds_with_Youletmecrossover_blog_blogger_michele_mattos_book_books_haul_hauls_cover_ten_skies_above_you_download_free_freedownload_epub_pdf_mobi_review_high_rating_pretty_beautiful_gorgeous_girl_girls_pink_buy_buying_shopping_YA_trilogy_firebird_claudia_gray_author_a_thousand_pieces_of_you_a_million_worlds_with_You
letmecrossover_blog_blogger_michele_mattos_book_books_haul_hauls_cover_ten_skies_above_you_download_free_freedownload_epub_pdf_mobi_review_high_rating_pretty_beautiful_gorgeous_girl_girls_pink_buy_buying_shopping_YA_trilogy_firebird_claudia_gray_author_a_thousand_pieces_of_you_a_million_worlds_with_You
Before I Fall - Lauren Oliver // Let's start with the book that started this whole thing. This book has been popping up everywhere I look on the internet, but it never really caught my eye. I know I shouldn't judge a book by the cover, but I hate covers with people on them - specially when it's a super perfect looking girl. It all changed when I watched the trailer for the movie. It sounds like a super interesting story and I'm really excited to read it now. I don't think I've ever read anything from Lauren Oliver, but I read the first few pages and I'm feeling the writing style, so I think I'm going to like it. And also, Jay Asher blurbed it and I love Jay Asher.   

The Lying Game - Sara Shepard // I'm a big fan of Pretty Little Liars, the TV show, and I've never read the books, I think I read the first one but stopped it because it was really similar to the TV show. I remember I really liked Sara Shepard's writing, so I decided to pick this one up. I love the fact that it's a series and that there are already a couple of books out that way, if I love it I can just marathon the whole thing. I started reading this last night and I'm really enjoying it. It's very fast paced and I'm really digging the main character.     

As I Descend - Robin Talley // LOOK.AT.THIS.COVER. If I ever write a book, I want the person who designed it to design mine. It's just gorgeous. But, about the book, I picked it up because the rating were good and because it's a diverse read. I've been wanting to read more diverse books as you all know and I thought this would be fun. I have no idea what this is about, so fingers crossed.  

A Thousand Pieces of You - Firebird Trilogy - Claudia Gray // I caved in and bought the whole series all at once. I know.. not the best decision I've ever made, but would you LOOK.AT.THESE.COVERS. Tell me, how am I supposed to not get the whole trilogy? You can't separate siblings! Anyway, these books sound super cool and the rating were all pretty high and consistent for a YA trilogy. It's about multiple universes and all that stuff and it's been described as a mix between Orphan Black and Cloud Atlas. I don't know what Cloud Atlas is, but I really like Orphan Black.   

The Wishing Spell - Chris Colfer // I remember watching someone on Youtube saying that this was a really good middle grade book and when I saw that Chris Colfer was that guy from Glee, I just had to get it. I have high hopes for this one, the reviews and the rating were pretty impressive. After buying this, I saw that Chris Colfer actually has a bunch of books published and now I'm really intrigued. I'm definitely planning on getting more of his books, but not in the near future because I'm putting myself on a book no-buy. 


So, these are all the books I've bought recently. Hopefully, there won't be anymore book hauls on the blog for a while. I need to just focus on the books I already have and stop wasting all my money on books. But it's so hard because the covers are all soooo pretty! Anyway, let me know on the comments if you've read any of the books I've mention. I'd love to read you feed back and chat with you on the comments!

Did you get any books recently?
Have you read any of these?

Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...