pages

May 15, 2017

Weekly Mantras // #3

Heeeello, beautiful internet people!

I'm here yet again with another weekly mantras. If you've read the previous posts, you've realized that I like to take this time to catch up with you guys on my week and my inner struggles. Last week, I reported to you guys that I've been really trying to get my shit together and, let me tell you, it's been a process. My ankle is still not a 100%, so I can't work out the way I want to.. Actually, the way I need to because not being able to work out has been really bad for my productivity levels. I don't feel as inspired to get out of bed in the morning and get things done the way I used to. 

But, all is well. I'm focusing on the good. I've been feeling like I've been kind of stuck in a rut these past months and just going through the motions, so I decided to do something kinda big to spice things up. I'm not ready to share yet, but if everything works out in the end I might be moving to a different country. And, honestly, these mantras have been really helping me out with this funk I'm in. It might sound silly to you, but I really think these daily mantras are helping!

About today's post, I put together seven positive affirmations I had saved on my phone. Whenever I come across a good one, I screenshot it so I can share it with you guys too. I hope you enjoy them and I really hope they help you out with whatever you're going through at the moment. We're not obligated to have our shits together all the time. We only have 24 hours in each day, we cannot possibly keep up with everything. 
letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_daily_mantras_positive_affirmations_productivity_be_more_productive_better_day_health_love_success_self_help_money_free_download
ONE // I can do anything I put my mind to. 

TWO // I feel harmony between myself and the world around me. 

THREE // I choose to be proud of myself. 

FOUR // I send peace from myself to the world. 

FIVE // I make things happen for myself.  

SIX // Everyday I am more and more at ease. 

SEVEN // I am free of anxiety, and a calm inner peace fills my body and mind. 

If you have any affirmations to share with us, please feel free to leave it in the comments. And while you're there, let me know how your week has been and what's up with you. I can't be the only one doing all the sharing. If you're also having a hard time like myself, get these mantras and save them on your phone so you can read them again as much as you need. I'm telling you, don't mock it till you've tried it! 

So, how was your week?

Let's hang some more!


Thanks so much for stopping by and have an awesome day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...