pages

June 27, 2017

3 New Things Challenge // WEEK #3

What's up, everyone?!

No, you didn't miss anything! If you're looking for the WEEK#2 in this challenge, you're not gonna find it because I didn't have time to write about it. I know, I know.. I started this whole challenge thing and I'm the one skipping weeks, but I just did not have the time to document it here on the blog! We can talk about it now, but I've decided to just accept that I couldn't get it up and just keep moving forward with what happened last week. To be honest, you didn't miss much. I was super busy with work and studying, so I didn't take good pictures and I took very small steps. 
letmecrossover_blog_blogger_michele_mattos_rio_de_janeiro_tourist_turista_things_to_do_hikes_hiking_work_out_how_to_make_money_loose_weight
Hikes, hikes, hikes // I've discovered that I really love hiking, who knew? Well, if you follow me on IG, you probably already know that since I now only post pictures of me on hikes and beautiful views! I've been loving the exercise, the fresh air and the fact that when you go on hikes you actually meet people. Usually, at gyms people are always really focused on their work outs, but on hikes people are really nice and talkative - I even met a group of girls and we took turns taking each others pictures! I've been really struggling with my weight and the fact that I feel like I don't have time to do anything, so these hikes on weekends have been so good to just relax and take some much needed time out. 
letmecrossover_blog_blogger_michele_mattos_rio_de_janeiro_tourist_turista_things_to_do_hikes_hiking_work_out_how_to_make_money_loose_weight_california_europe_traveling_travel_beauty_beautyblogger_lifestyle
New restaurant // This might sound really simple to you, like why is this girl making such a big deal out of going to a new restaurant?! But, I'm a creature of habit, specially when it comes to day-to-day stuff. I've been wanting to go to this restaurant for ages, but since it serves mainly vegan/vegetarian food not a lot of people wanted to come with me. So, I've decided to go by myself, on a Saturday afternoon.. I don't know about you, but having a meal by myself outside, specially on the weekends, makes me really anxious. But I did it and nobody died and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right?!

Learning german // Like I've said on my introduction post (you can check it out here) for this challenge, learning German is something I've always wanted to do. Right now, I don't have the time to join a proper class or anything like that, so I've been making do with the internet. I've decided to go with Duolingo on this and I'm very pleased with the website and app. I usually take two evenings a week and for one hour I just focus on learning German, kinda like a class, but from the comfort of my own bed. I've been really loving it! 

Positive side effect #1 // GETTING OUTSIDE. I don't know why, but I have been finding myself outside a lot, maybe it's a side effect from all the hiking.. NOW I'M ADDICTED TO THE OUTDOORS #notreally. Jokes aside, this is really good for me because I'm totally a homebody, I don't really enjoy going out unless I have set plans. Like, today I'm going out this specific friend, to do this specific thing, on this specific place - when that's the case, I'm good. But just wondering around with people I don't know it's not really my cup of tea, which I know it's a bad thing because I need to meet new people otherwise I'll end up single. 
letmecrossover_blog_blogger_michele_mattos_rio_de_janeiro_tourist_turista_things_to_do_hikes_hiking_work_out_how_to_make_money_loose_weight_california_palm_trees_free_duck_animals
Positive side effect #2 // CUTE BABY LITTLE ADORABLE CHICKS + MOMMY. 
I saw this family on my walk and I'm just gonna leave their picture here so you can enjoy the cuteness it provides. 
letmecrossover_blog_blogger_michele_mattos_rio_de_janeiro_tourist_turista_things_to_do_hikes_hiking_work_out_how_to_make_money_loose_weight_california_Santa_barbara_catalina_working_out_food_foodblog_foodie_instagram
That's it for today, guys! I hope you're enjoying this little challenge of mine and I really hope this inspires at least one of you out there to try out different things. I still haven't had my "movie moment'', you know when the girl wonders inside a new bookstore and finds the love of here life just sitting there reading her favorite book, but this has been a very rewarding experience to me so far and it has been helping me a lot. I'm still hoping something wonderful is going to come out of this challenge. Fingers crossed!

Have you tried anything new this week?


Let's hang some more!

Thanks so much for reading and have a wonderful week!

letmecrossover_blog_blogger_michele_mattos_rio_de_janeiro_tourist_turista_things_to_do_hikes_hiking_work_out_how_to_make_money_loose_weight

No comments:

Post a Comment