pages

June 9, 2017

Links I'm Loving // My Favorite TED Talks.

What's up, everyone?!

It's been a hot minute since I've done a Links I'm Loving and I've missed them. These are one of my favorite posts to write because I'm a millennial and I love the internet - I love finding cool, hidden gems on it and I love sharing with you guys my favorites, sharing is caring and that's what's we're doing right now. Like the title says, this post is all about my favorite TED Talks. I've been low key obsessed with TED Talks for a while now, I think I've talked about them previously on the blog, but I've never listed out my favorites. 

You know how some people do Google Deep Dives, you can google it if you don't know what I'm talking about.. Well, I usually do YouTube Deep Dives! That's how I found the mermaids documentary and that's how I've come across these great TED Talks. Actually, I think I did a TED Talk Deep Dive because the amount of videos I watched from these conferences is insane. I would go as far as saying that I've watched probably more them 70% of the videos on their channel and they have A LOT of videos. What can I say? They really do help me. It's true that some of them are stupid, some talk about topics I don't really care about and some are just dripping with cliche and catchy phrases, but some really truly help. Sometimes you just need to hear the obvious from an impartial third party to really get it through you. So, I thought it would be cool to share my recent top 5 with you guys today!   

Stop Searching For Your Passion // Terri Trespicio.





Fake It Till You Make It // Tina Glenvik. 


Those are all the links I'm sharing today, guys! Hopefully, you guys enjoy them and they help you out in one way or another. You don't have to watch all of them right now, just come back whenever you're lacking motivation or feeling uninspired. Like I always say, don't mock it till you tried it. I've found all these talks very interesting and I truly believe they're very empowering and helpful. I'm strongly considering buying Mel Robbins book, that woman is really good at selling herself and her work! 


Do you have any links to share with us?
Do you like the TED Talks?

Let's hang some more!

Thanks so much for stopping by and come back soon - I'm on fire with my blogposts lately!






No comments:

Post a Comment