pages

June 3, 2017

PLAYLIST // Repeat-Worthy Songs.

Heeello, everyone!

It's Saturday. I'm tired, you're tired. So I've decided to do a very chill post for today because we need to chill on the weekends. We work very hard during the week, we have to deal with annoying humans and find solutions to all sorts of problems, so I'm here today to help you relax. My suggestion is to get a glass of alcoholic beverage (if you're old enough) 'cause let's be honest, alcohol helps - maybe it's not a good thing to exaggerate, but I think we could all agree Saturday is the day to enjoy an alcoholic drink without shame - and kick back with some good music. 

Maybe you want do this while you're getting ready to go out on the town or maybe you just want to enjoy yourself and listen to some good music during your me time. Hey, I get it! I love me some me time too. This playlist is a mix of everything and anything, there's country, pop, and other music genres that I don't now the names of. These are all songs that I cannot stop listening to at the gym, on my way to work, while I'm getting stuff done in the house or working on the blog. They're always playing on the background so I decided to share them with guys. I don't know about you, but I'm always looking for new songs so if you'd like to leave some suggestions down in the comments that'd be awesome!
Nothing Holdin' Me Back - Shawn Mendes
Thunder - Imagine Dragons
Two Ghosts - Harry Styles
We Could Be Beautiful - Wrabel 
Want You Back - HAIM
Bad Liar - Selena Gomes
Where The Sky Hangs - Passion Pit
Carolina - Harry Styles
Young Blood - Noah Kahan
It Was Love - LANY
Think About You - L√ČON
Love Won't Sleep - Lostboycrow
Be The One - Dua Lipa
Speakers - Sam Hunt
80s Mercedes - Maren Morris

Let's hang some more!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment