pages

June 28, 2017

Should I Start A Youtube Channel?! WHAAAT?!

Yep, I'm really thinking about it!

I'm definitely having a quarter life crisis. I'm 24, turning 25 in December, and I must tell you that I've started questioning everything in my life - my friendships, past romantic relationships, my living situation, the place social media holds in my life and my current job. I'm currently working on what you would call a "dead-end job", actually it doesn't even need quotations marks because I can't even get promoted where I am so it really is a dead-end job. 

I'm not happy with my job, I know I want a career, but I have no idea in what. I have no idea what would make me feel fulfilled and happy. I know I'm 24 years old and it's a little late for me to be having these thoughts. I mean.. I should be already on the right track, right? But, here I am bitching about my life on my blog like a true adult! Actually, I'm not bitching, I'm venting and this is why I have a blog, to talk about my life and my experiences, so let's move along. 

My living situation actually doesn't suck. My parents had this extra apartment they were leasing and the person decided to not renew the lease so they pretty much offered it to me. They didn't give an apartment, they gave me the possibility of living there as I'm getting my life on track.. But, who does one get her life on track? I don't know.. If you have any ideas, please share on the comments. I could really use your help in that department. Anyway, I'm happy with my living situations: I have a fun roommate who occasionally brings me cookies, the apartment is super nice and we get free wifi (from a neighbor whose password is 12345). 
letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_youtube_youtuber_beauty_lifestyle_fashion_ootd_carnaval_brazil_brasil_blogueira_europe_london_quarter_life_crisis_book_haul_free_download_pretty_little_liars
I have amazing friends and amazing parents and an amazing sister, so I really lucked out in that department. All the pressure I'm feeling right now it comes straight from me. My parents don't really care about what I do as long as I'm happy and they are fine with me living where I am rent free. But, still.. I want to accomplish stuff, you know? I want to feel like my life is moving forward. I've decided to make some big changes this year. I'll be applying for a masters degree in Europe (I already started the process) and I've already decided that I'll be blowing through my savings account with a trip to Europe in November to see some of my friends that are currently living in London.
So, I'm going through all these things and making this big decisions in my life and then I thought: why not start a youtube channel? I know, how millennial am I? The main reason behind it is to document my life. The goal is not to be a beauty guru or share fashion tips or DYIs because let's face it, I'm not really good at it. But I do think I'm good at sharing my thoughts and I do believe I have so pretty good thoughts. Honestly, I just thought it would be a fun change of scenery and a good addition to my blog. I think my blog will always be my main platform because.. it's my baby and I love it so so so much, but I can share my attention with another kid. 

I guess what I wanted with this post is to know what you opinion is! If you think it's a good idea or a really shitty idea, if you think I should just keep going with the blog - I want to know, don't be shy on the comments! I think this is something I want to do for myself, to have a keep my memories and personal thoughts, but it'd be good to know if anyone is at all interested or if anyone would actually want to know what I'm going through?! Actually, let me rephrase it: do you think me sharing what I'm going through will help anyone? Yes, that's better! I don't want to be just another girl with in a room full of pastel tones with perfect makeup clickbating you into clicking on my videos.  

That's my quarter life crisis, I guess.. Hopefully, you've enjoyed this post and let me know your thoughts on this matter - I really appreciate your input. I know this might sound silly to some people, but these are all things I'm struggling with right now so please take my feelings into consideration!  


So, what do you think?
Should I do it?
Would you watch it?

Let's hang some more!

Thanks so much for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...