pages

June 5, 2017

Weekly Mantras // #5

Happy Monday, everyone!

It's Monday and you know what that means: we have a new set of positive affirmations to help ourselves kick some ass (all of the asses that need to be kicked will be kicked, ours included). I'm not gonna lie, these posts have been helping me. A LOT. I know it's not cool to admit that self-help and positive affirmations are helping me, but they are and I'm not ashamed of it - at least not anymore. 

Don't get me wrong here, I'm not saying they're going to drastically change your life - maybe in the very long run, but they help. The keep me focused and present. Whenever my mind starts to wonder and I feel like I want to take a break (that's usually when the break turns into taking the day off), this bring me back to a positive and present mindset. They also really help me with my big procrastination problem and staying on top of things. If staying on track were easy, everyone would have their lives together, so there's no shame in getting some extra help and motivation wherever you can!  

(in honor of pride month, we're doing a little rainbow over here)

ONE // I will do what has to be done to accomplish my goals.
TWO // Life is only getting better. 
THREE // I can do anything I want to and I will. 
FOUR // I spread love and kindness with everything I do. 
FIVE // I honor myself in everything I do. 
SIX // My life is the result of my actions.
SEVEN // I haven't succeed YET, but I will. 


These are the mantras for this week, guys! I hope you are enjoying them as much as I'm enjoying putting them together every Sunday night. It really sets the mood for me, it makes me feel more excited about the week and come down my anxiety levels. I usually have an easier time waking up in the morning and focusing on what needs to be done, less procrastination, you know? I hope this post finds you whilst you're slaying the day, but if you're not currently living your best life and achieve maximum levels of success, I hope this helps a little. I'm rooting for you and you've got this!  

How is your day going so far?

Let's hang some more!

Thanks so much for stopping by and come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment