pages

June 19, 2017

Weekly Mantras #7

Heeeeello, everyone! 

We're still here! It's Monday and we're going to kick some assss this week, I'm feeling really positive about it! I thought I'd give my week a jump start and for once work on a blogpost in advance, so I'm writing this Sunday night. I know a lot of bloggers do this and I'm not judging, it's just that it's extremely hard for me to be organized enough to plan out my posts - I can't even plan out my weeks. I'm just one of those people who needs to take things day by day in order to not loose their minds with everything that's going on. If I sit down and think about all the things I need to get done on the next two months, I might actually cry. 

Anyway, needless to say, I'm in deep need to these mantras. They're keeping going, they're keeping me positive and they're helping not to freak out. I feel like I'm in the constant battle of feeling overwhelmed but I also feeling like I'm not doing enough. I think this is pretty much an universal feeling and most people also feel this way, so I thought maybe these mantras could help. I usually take my mantra from blogspots I've read in the past, articles, self-help books or even online talks - I have an entire post about my favorite TED Talks (you can check it out here) - but some of them are just quotes that I enjoy and that have helped me throughout my life. 

I know sometimes they may seem very cliche or common knowledge, but I believe it's good to be reminded. In our everyday lives we can forget the big picture or the point to all of the things we're doing, maybe we forget to be positive or to be present, it's very easy to get lost in the confusion. I really encourage you to take some time everyday (maybe just 2 minutes if that's all you have) and really think about these mantras and how you can apply them to the situations in your life - kinda like meditation, I'm telling you: it REALLY helps. 
ONE // I have the power to change my life.  

TWO // I'm in charge of how I feel.  

THREE // Everyday is a chance to start over.  

FOUR // Everything happens to teach you a lesson. 

FIVE // I am focused and persistent. 

SIX // I forgive myself and I promise to do better. 

SEVEN // I am worthy of the person I want to become. 

That's it for today, guys! If you get the chance to implement these mantras in your day-to-day life, let me know on the comments how they work out for you. Don't forget to be grateful for the day ahead of you and I hope you achieve great things! Life is happening for you and not to you, we're always capable of change - habits, people and feelings are in your life because you allowed them to, they can just as easily leave because you're the one in charge.  

Do you have any mantras or positive affirmations to share with us?
Are you enjoying the ones I'm sharing?

Let's hang some more!

Thanks so much for reading and come back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...