pages

June 26, 2017

Weekly Mantras #8 + Emotional Breakdown.

Can you believe I've been doing weekly mantras for EIGHT week?! 
And also, this is my 400th post! WHAAAT?!!

If you've been following me on IG, you've probably hears that I had an emotional breakdown this weekend. It actually started on Friday and it lasted all the way 'till Sunday. Oh, fun times! You guys know I tend to be a little dramatic sometimes, but this weekend really was extremely hard for me. I had been feeling kinda bad all week. I was sad, I was feeling alone and borderline depressive. So, I called parents asking if I could come over on Wednesday and stay until Sunday and being the extremely supportive parents they are they actually got super happy, witch made me feel a little better already. 

I arrived and everything was fine. On Friday, I don't know what happened, but I just lost it. I started crying for the smallest of reasons (the wifi stopped working for like 5 min) and I just couldn't stop. I talked it out with parents, and I'm better now, but I'm still not 100%. I'm not really sure how to put it, maybe it's just a quarter life crisis, but everything came to me all at once - all my fears and anxiety about my future, about having a dead end job, about not being in a relationship and dying alone.. It was too much! 

But, my parents are very wise people (most parents usually are) and they really put some sense into my head by telling me the obvious things that we all forget sometimes, like.. I don't have to figure out everything in my twenties, I can actually do whatever I want to do with my life and they'll still be proud and the fact that ''getting your life together'' actually takes time (decades really, according to my dad). So, these mantras are inspired by their advice and I hope you enjoy them as well!
positive_affirmations_mantras_letmecrossover_blog_blogger_michele_mattos_blogspot_wordpress_youtuber_mantras_daily_free_download_beauty_printables_lifestyle_fashion_positivity_productivity_better_life_love_self_care_selflove_discipline_life_coach_coaching_canva
ONE // Whatever you give power to has power over you. 

TWO // If it costs you your sanity, it costs too much.  

THREE // Trust the process and never forget why you started.

FOUR // If you're not happy, then you're doing the wrong thing.

FIVE // You're the only person standing in your way. 

SIX // Love yourself every step of the way. 

SEVEN // Be gentle with yourself. 

That's all for today, folks! If you couldn't tell already, I've been going through a hard time so bear with me for a little bit. I was seriously contemplating stopping with the blog all together, but this blog is a reflection of my life and I'm hoping that one day I'll look back at these posts and laugh at how confused I was in my twenties - fingers crossed! And if not, I can still look back and see that really nothing has change - with the way things are going anything could happen, guys!

What's up with you? 
Do you also struggle with anxiety?

Let's hang some more!

Thanks so much for stopping by and come back soon! 
(I promise I'll be a better blogger)

positive_affirmations_mantras_letmecrossover_blog_blogger_michele_mattos_blogspot_wordpress_youtuber_mantras_daily_free_download_beauty_printables_lifestyle_fashion_positivity_productivity_better_life_love_self_care_selflove_discipline_life_coach_coaching_canva_social_media_instagram_followers_yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...