pages

June 13, 2017

Weekly Mantras + Catchin' Up.

Whaaaat's up, everyone?!

As I'm writing this, it's Tuesday morning and I'm at the library. I came here in the hopes of getting shit done and I have a thousand things to read for school and whatnot, nevertheless.. Here I am writing a blogpost because priorities, right?! I know I usually do my weekly mantras on Mondays, but life happened and I couldn't get it up. I'm not gonna lie, I had the time to blog but I decided to go out with a friend that I hadn't seen in a while. It was great, I had an amazing time, but I'm here right now to make it up to you all. 

You guys know that I like to take this time to do a little catch up and talk about what's going in my life and let me tell you: it's not really fun to be me right now. I'm feeling really stressed out and overwhelmed. It's not like anyone else is pressuring me, I feel like I'm putting a lot of pressure on myself and I don't really know how to stop that. It's been a hard couple of months, but things are bound to get better, right? RIGHT? I've been doing a lot of meditation and I'm not gonna lie again.. I've been reading A LOT of self-help books. I've been feeling weird.. like I don't have anything to stress out, but I feel like I should be stressed out because I'm not where I want to be in life, you know? Anyway, that's enough rambling about my first world problems. 

This week's mantras are going to be all about embracing where you are right now, about enjoying the journey and not freaking out about the destination. Today we're going the  "life is what happens when you're busy thinking about tomorrow" vibe or something along those lines. We'll get there - and by there I mean wherever it is you want to get. We have to, everyone does! 
letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_mantras_weekly_daily_monthly_positive_affirmations_self_help_selfhelp_books_book_christian_author_productive_productivity_get_things_done_how_to
ONE // I have enough. I do enough. I am enough. 

TWO // Feelings are not facts. 

THREE // You only fail if you quit. 

FOUR // Be the energy you want to attract. 

FIVE // You are exactly where you need to be. 

SIX // Be positive. Be patient. Be persistent. 

SEVEN // I honor myself and my achievements. 

I hope you enjoy the mantras and I really hope they'll help you out throughout the week. Trust me, I know embracing where you are in life is not an easy task. We just need to keep reminding ourselves that everything is temporary and that things have a way of working themselves out. That's not to say that working hard is not important. All I'm saying is to trust the process. All things take time to happen and comparing your life to others doesn't help anyone achieve anything.. Just keep swimming, we'll all get there in our own pace!

What's going with you?

Let's hang some more!

Thanks so much for reading and come back soon! 


letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_mantras_weekly_daily_monthly_positive_affirmations_self_help_selfhelp_books_book_christian_author_productive_productivity_get_things_done_how_to





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...