pages

June 2, 2017

We're Back To Monthly TBRs // June, 2017.

I cannot believe it's June already. Seriously, I'm not ready for June, are you?

I've been so extremely behind on my Reading Challenge it's not even funny. Last month I only read four books (one of those was pretty much a long essay, but still..) and I didn't even enjoy most of them. So, I thought it would be a good time to start the Monthly TBRs again. I need more structure with my reading and I need to focus on books I know I'll enjoy in order to avoid the much feared reading slump, 'cause I feel it coming, guys!

For this month, I only picked books I'm super excited to read. I know that sounds kinda obvious because why would I pick books I don't want to read.. But, sometimes, I add to my TBRs books that I think I should be reading (like classics) or books that I've had on my shelfs for years (like All The Light We Cannot Still, still haven't read it though). Not this month, my  friends! I'm really hoping I'll turn things around this month and catch up with my challenge!    
letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_monthly_tbr_toberead_pile_list_book_books_haul_wrapup_cover_pretty_covers_romance_murder_mystery_movies_free_download_epub-pdf_mobi_the_upside_of_unrequited_becky_albertalli_diverse_reads_YA_pride_month_blue_rainbow_lesbian_romance_novelletmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_monthly_tbr_toberead_pile_list_book_books_haul_wrapup_cover_pretty_covers_romance_murder_mystery_movies_free_download_epub-pdf_mobi_the_hate_u_give_you_angie_thomas_black_lives_matter_movement
letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_monthly_tbr_toberead_pile_list_book_books_haul_wrapup_cover_pretty_covers_romance_murder_mystery_movies_free_download_epub-pdf_mobi_before_I_fall_lauren_oliven_author_movie_blonde_jay_asher_YA_young_adult_contemporary_love_how_to_DYI_write_cover_girl_blue_eyes
letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_monthly_tbr_toberead_pile_list_book_books_haul_wrapup_cover_pretty_covers_romance_murder_mystery_movies_free_download_epub-pdf_mobi_female_of_the_species_mindy_mcginnis_feminism_feminist_yellow_animals_movie_girl_boyletmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_monthly_tbr_toberead_pile_list_book_books_haul_wrapup_cover_pretty_covers_romance_murder_mystery_movies_free_download_epub-pdf_mobi_a_thousand_boy_kisses_tillie_cole
Before I Fall - Lauren Oliver // I'm currently reading this one and I'm really enjoying it so far. I'm most excited about watching the movie, but since I've bought the book I might as well read it, right? The story is really interesting and you guys know how much I like to read about high school drama. This is my first Lauren Oliver book and I'm pleasantly surprised so far, let's see if I'll feel the same way at the end. 

The Female Of The Species - Mindy McGinnis // I've had this book for quite a while now and it's time. Do you guys ever the this feeling? Like, you've had something for so long that it's just time to do something about it? I've had books for longer, but this one is just calling out to be this month. I saw this book in a lot of people's best books of 2016, so I have really high hopes for it. I also have no idea what this is about, so I don't even know what to expect.  

The Hate U Give - Angie Thomas // Like I said when I hauled it, this book is everywhere. Everyone is talking about how good it is and it worked on me, I bought it and now I'm gonna read it. I have really high hopes for this one, I'm expecting it to blow my mind and I know this is the best way to be disappointed by something, but I can't help it. I blame the internet.   

The Upside of Unrequited - Becky Albertalli // This is also from the same haul as the previous book. I got this one because I loved, LOVED, Simon Vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda and I had to read more from. Becky Albertalli. And also, one of my main bookish resolutions this year is to read more diverse books and I'm pretty sure this is also diverse. 

A Thousand Boy Kisses - Tillie Cole // Another one that was all over the internet. For this one, I don't really know what to expect. The cover is super cute, so I'm kinda expecting some YA Romance (which is always a safe bet). I usually really enjoy this kinds of romances, but sometimes they kinda piss me off. We'll have to see how this one goes, I'm just hoping for a cute and quick read, that's all.   


What books are you reading this month?
Have you read of the ones I've mentioned?

Let's hang some more!

Thanks so much for stopping by and come back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...