pages

July 24, 2017

Daily Mantras For A Better Week + FREE Daily Planner.

Happy Monday, everyone!

Another week is starting and you know the drill.. I'm so happy the mantras are having such a positive response from you, guys! This week we're going to focus on managing stress and anxiety, as well as self-love and self-acceptance with the daily mantras. This has been really hard for me. I feel like I sometimes go into a vicious cycle: I get stress, I can't do anything, I feel guilty for not doing anything, which leads to more stress. I've come to the realization this week that life is stressful (I know.. shocking, right?!). We all need to deal with things we don't want to or things we believe we're not ready for, so the only way to survive is to learn how to deal with stress and keep it to a bare minimum so we can actually be functional parts of society. Avoid stress is almost impossible if you're a normal human that has to work, study or deal with anything on a regular basis. 

I'm also super excited to share with you guys another daily planner. I'm having the best time designing them, it's been a great creative outlet for me since I don't get to be creative on my everyday life - you can just click right here and it'll download it to your computer. I've also being using the crap out of them. I'm trying to be more conscious about the environment, so I don't print a new one everyday. What I like to do is, I open the file on my computer and just fill it out with everything I need to accomplish that day!
letmecrossover_blog_blogger_michele_mattos_daily_planner_weekly_mantras
DOWNLOAD IT HERE!
letmecrossover_blog_blogger_michele_mattos_daily_mantras_planner_weekly_monthly_positive_affirmations_for_love_peace_productivity_money_happy_help_how_to_youtuber_famous
ONE // When nothing is certain, everything is possible.

TWO // Change is the only constant in life and I have the ability to adapt to anything.

THREE // My thoughts and feelings fuel my actions.

FOUR // What you give power to has power over you.

FIVE // The universe is conspiring in my favor.

SIX // I forgive myself. I accept myself. I love myself.

SEVEN // In every moment peace is a choice.

That's it for today, guys! I hope you enjoy the mantras and I hope they help you out this week. I really need to focus on controlling my stress and anxiety. Sometimes I get so overwhelmed that I feel like I can't do anything that day and it's just so annoying when you feel like an entire day just went to waste and you didn't achieve anything. But, I'm working on it. If you get the chance to download the daily planner, let me know who it's working for you and if you have any suggestions for the next one! I'm having lot of fun making them!

What's your favorite one this week?!
Do you also struggle with anxiety and stress?!

Let's chat!

Thanks so much for reading and come back soon!


letmecrossover_blog_blogger_michele_mattos_daily_mantras_planner_weekly_monthly_positive_affirmations_for_love_peace_productivity_money_happy_help_how_to_youtuber_famous


No comments:

Post a Comment