pages

July 20, 2017

FREE E-BOOKS // Amazon + Kindle.

Heeello, everyone!

This is not the post I had planned for today, but since free books don't remain free for a very long period of time, I've decided to take a break from our regular scheduled programming to share them with you! If you guys didn't know, I own Kindle and one of my favorite hobbies is to browse around the Amazon store with the filter (prices: low to high) on - this allows me to find the books for free easily and I would highly recommend doing it. I usually do this when I can't sleep and yesterday was one of those days, but hey.. at least I got some books out of it, right?!

If you've browsed with this filter before, you'll see that there's actually a ton of free books on Amazon, usually self-plubish, but sometimes you can find some hidden gems. All of the ones I'm mentioning today had pretty high ratings and a lot of positive reviews, so they're not here just because I they're free. Two of the are from pretty famous author, which I've recognized because of the amount of time I spend watching Booktube. And also, you don't need a Kindle to read these, I've linked all of them down below and you can just download it to your computer from Amazon's website and read in the device of your choice.. Before buying my Kindle, I would read of my e-books on computer or my phone!
letmecrossover_blogger_blog_michele_mattos_youtube_youtuber_booktube_books_book_free_amazon_kindle_reading_haul_download_julian_kent_random_acts_of_crazy_author_romance_college_young_adult_YA_cover_beautifulletmecrossover_blogger_blog_michele_mattos_youtube_youtuber_booktube_books_book_free_amazon_kindle_reading_haul_download_julia_kent_random_acts_of_trust_college_romance_young_adult_YA_meet_cute

letmecrossover_blogger_blog_michele_mattos_youtube_youtuber_booktube_books_book_free_amazon_kindle_reading_haul_download_again_alabama_susan_sands_romance_southern_south_cover_giirl_review

letmecrossover_blogger_blog_michele_mattos_youtube_youtuber_booktube_books_book_free_amazon_kindle_reading_haul_download_the_pact_karina_Halle_romance_college_young_adult_yaletmecrossover_blogger_blog_michele_mattos_youtube_youtuber_booktube_books_book_free_amazon_kindle_reading_haul_download_kennedy_fox_checkmate_this_is_war_college_sexy_romance_ya_new_adult_steamy
Random Acts of Crazy - Julia Kent // This is actually the first in a series. There a lot of books in this series (like 8 or 9) and, to be honest, I don't see myself reading them all. I got the first and the second because, they were free, had pretty good ratings and I liked the premise. I don't know a lot about it, but it feels like it's going to be meet-cute romance and I'm totally down for that. When you read a lot of books, sometimes it's good to "take a break" with a cheesy romance!
Get it here!

Random Acts of Trust - Julia Kent // The only reason why I got the second one was because it was free and maybe the first one will surprise me and I'll just have get right into the second. But, it's not likely. Usually, these types of books don't really hold me for too long, but I could be wrong.. You never know, it does sound like a cute romance!  
Get it here!

The Pact - Karina Halle // I've seen a lot of bloggers and booktubers talking about Karina Halle, so I was super pumped about getting this book for free. I loooooved the cover, but I have no idea what the story is about. I'm guessing it's about a couple of friends that make this pact to marry each other when they're thirty. I'm getting pretty strong Friends vibes from it!
Get it here!

The Boy - Jillian Dodd // This is the first book in a trilogy and I've seen a lot of bloggers talking about it. I'm not a big fan of romance series, they usually don't hold my interest for more than one book, but this one seems promising. I'm almost certain it's about a girl who is friends with two gorgeous boys (I was never this lucky) and a love triangle starts to form. It's a cute romance and I don't have high expectations for it, but the ratings say otherwise.. a lot of people seem to have really loved the entire series! 
Get it here!

Again, Alabama - Susan Sands // The review made all the difference with this one! I didn't really like the cover and I've never heard of this author before, but the review were all amazing. People seem to have really enjoyed this book and I was intrigued. It's a pretty short book and maybe I'll be able to read the whole thing in one sitting! 
Get it here!

Checkmate: This Is War - Kennedy Fox // This is the one I'm most excited about. I've been watching Jessica from PeaceLoveBooks on Youtube for a while now and she always talks about Kennedy Fox, so when I saw this for FREE on Amazon I snatched it up real fast! I think it's an office romance and I've never read one before so I'm really excited about it. Don't quote me on it, but I think Kennedy Fox is actually a secret author duo and that makes it even more interesting. This book is also a part of a big series, with like 5 books and I'm almost certain I won't read them all, but it's good to know that if I love it, I'll have more books to keep going!
Get it here!


That's all I have for today, guys! I hope you guys enjoy the books and definitely keep an eye out for reviews over here because I'm really excited about all of them. I have no idea why these books are available for free since the price for the physical version is pretty high in some of the cases. But hey, I'm definitely not complaining! I also think this is a great way to get familiar with an specific author and see if you enjoy their writing before actually spending money on other books in the future. I've done other posts like these, so if you're interested in free books you can check them out here and here!  


Have you read any of these books?

Let's chat!

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment