pages

July 10, 2017

WEEKLY MANTRAS // The Best Unsolicited Advice.


Happy Monday, everyone! 

I'm trying to be positive today, but I'm totally one of those people that hates Mondays. Actually, one of my goals in life is to get to a point where I'm no longer dreading Mondays. If you guys have been keeping up with the blog for a while, you're no stranger to my Weekly Mantras Monday, which is one of the ways I'm trying to make Mondays smoother and overall better. Today, I've decided to give it a little twist. I've been implementing a lot of changes in my life, doing a lot of thinking about what's the next chapter and with that, in my case, comes a lot of talking to my parents. 

I'm one of those lucky humans that really lucked out on the parent department. I think I've talked about this before, but my parents really are the best. They're extremely supportive, they give great advice and they literally hold my hand through every major decision I have to make in life. Relax, I'm not bragging for no reason! I thought it would be cool to make this post a compilation of all the best pieces of advice I've ever gotten from my parents (at least the ones I can remember) and other really smart people. I thought this was a good idea, but if you think it sucks you can let me know on the comments! 

We could do this just like the mantras from previous weeks and focus on one each day. That way nobody gets overwhelmed and starts to overthink everything (yep, I'm talking to myself here).
letmecrossover_blogger_blog_michele_mattos_advice_life_unsolicited_mantras_positive_affirmations_positivity_productivity_how_to_be_productive_happy_parents_youtuber_youtube_blog_vlog_vlogging_famous
MONDAY // Learn your limits and when you can push them.  

TUESDAY // Help people whenever you're able to.

WEDNESDAY // Taking care of yourself is never wasting time.

THURSDAY // Take as many breaks as you need, but don't give up.

FRIDAY // Being happy should always be your end goal.

SATURDAY // Having a job is a way to make a living, not slowly die everyday.
(my dad thinks he's funny)

SUNDAY // Crying is not a sign of weakness, but you should avoid doing it in public.

That's all for today, guys! I'm sorry I've been a little (kinda like a lot) absent over here. I was planning on blogging on the weekend and getting a jump start on things, but I had two major parties I had to go to and it really threw me off schedule. I guess one of the few things about Mondays I actually enjoy is the fact that you get a fresh start, so I'm here now and we're going to get it together this week. If you enjoyed this post, please share them with your friends - it really helps me out!

What's the best piece of advice you were ever given?
Was it unsolicited advice?! 

I'm EVERYWHERE!

Thanks so much for reading and have a wonderful week!


letmecrossover_blogger_blog_michele_mattos_advice_life_unsolicited_mantras_positive_affirmations_positivity_productivity_how_to_be_productive_happy_parents_youtuber_youtube_blog_vlog_vlogging_famous
  

No comments:

Post a Comment