pages

July 17, 2017

Weekly Mantras // Productivity + Positivity.

HAPPY MONDAY, everyone!

I hope you're all as excited for this week as I am. If you're following me on Twitter, you probably already know that I've been toying with the idea of making my own daily planner for a while now, I even did a poll over there to see if you guys would actually be interested in it and the majority said YAAAS! I'm a total organizing/planning freak and I love daily planner and to-do lists, so I thought I'd try making my own and sharing it here on the blog! You can download my first Daily Planner for free, just click on this link right here [download] and it'll download it to your computer.

The planner has a lot of space to write down your daily tasks, the mantra you'll be focusing on that day, any notes you might want to take and, my favorite part, special separate areas to write down your goals and the highlights of your day. I think that's super important when you're trying to stay organized because you can easily loose track of your end goal when you're busy getting your daily tasks done and also, it's important to write down the best parts of your day so you can take time at the end to just be grateful for your life and everything you've achieved. 

The daily planner is in a .pdf format, so you can print it or just fill in the spaces on your computer if you don't want to waste paper. If you get the chance to download it, let me know on comments or in any of my social media platforms what you think about it - if you loved it, hated it or if there's anything you'd like me to change for the next one. And yes, there will be more. The goal is to share a new one every week, along with the daily mantras, so we can all stay on track of stuff and continue on having a good productive year.

Anyway, about the mantras.. the theme this week is productivity and positivity. It's about staying on track, focusing on your end goal and reminding yourself that you're good enough, smart enough and strong enough to achieve anything you want to achieve this week and in life in general. They're also about focusing on the good side, in the "what if things actually work out" side, which is something we all easily forget when life gets hard. Let's get to it!
letmecrossover_blogger_free_printables_mantras_blog_michele_mattos_daily_weekly_positive_affirmations_life_for_productivity_love_positivity_peace_calm_how_to_get_things_done_download_daily_planner_to_do_list
MONDAY // If not now, when? If not me, who?

TUESDAY // Every tiny step in the right direction is important. 

WEDNESDAY // Nobody is more capable than you to achieve the life you want. 

THURSDAY // I'm in charge of what I do and how I feel at the end of each day.

FRIDAY // I have all the power and strength I need to change my situation.

SATURDAY // It takes time, but things eventually fall into place if you keep at it.

SUNDAY // Relaxing and recharging are not time wasted.


That's it for today, everyone! I hope these mantras help you this week and I really hope you enjoy the daily planner. Just like everything I do for the blog (and life in general), I did it with a lot of love and I'm really happy with the result. If you'd like, I can do a whole post about how I've been using mine and why it's been so helpful, as well as my organizing and planning system... Kinda like, how I stay on top of things post, just let me know if you'd be interested.  


What's your favorite mantra this week?
Did you like the daily planner?

Let's chat!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful week!

Ps: if you guys didn't know, I used to use Photobucket to store pictures for the blog and they've decided to end third party hosting without letting anyone know in advance. I've been trying to replace everything this morning, but it takes a lot of time. So, if you see a weird message about "third party hosting" somewhere on the blog fear not, I'm on it. It just takes time to switch everything to another website. 

letmecrossover_blogger_free_printables_mantras_blog_michele_mattos_daily_weekly_positive_affirmations_life_for_productivity_love_positivity_peace_calm_how_to_get_things_done_download_daily_planner_to_do_list



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...